How to become an SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation Expert
You have already read articles and books about data science and machine learning, and now want to use it in your enterprise environment?
Then take the following learning path to revisit the fundamentals of data science, machine learning, and neural networks, learn about SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation, and finally solve a coding challenge where you apply your knowledge using SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation.
|1. Understand the difference between supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning||Machine Learning 101 | Supervised, Unsupervised, Reinforcement & Beyond (20min)|
|2. Watch 3 videos to get a basic understanding on how Artificial Neural Network (ANN) work and how they learn||
1. But what is a Neural Network? (19min)
2. Gradient descent, how neural networks learn (21min)
3. What is backpropagation really doing? (14min)
|3. Understand different topologies of neural networks (e.g. CNN, RNN, LSTM, GRU)||
1. The mostly complete chart of Neural Networks, explained (2 hrs)
2. A deeper understanding of NNets – CNNs (1hr)
3. Recurrent Neural Networks and LSTM (1hr)
4. LSTM by Example using TensorFlow (1hr)
|4. Subscribe and work through the introductory openSAP course on SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation||SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation – An Introduction
(1 week with 2-3 h)
|5. Subscribe and work through the detailed openSAP course on Enterprise Deep Learning with TensorFlow||Enterprise Deep Learning with TensorFlow
(6 weeks with 3-4h per week)
|6. Attend the course WDEML1 – SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation. As of 2019, this course will be delivered worldwide.||WDEML1 – SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation Workshop
|7. Activate your personal SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation environment||
Free Trial for SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation
if you have a productive account, see Getting Started with SAP Leonardo ML foundation on SAP Cloud Platform
8. Solve the following Coding Challenge with your ML foundation account.
Use the following dataset
1. Retrain the customizable text classification service of SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation to classify the movie reviews (positive or negative)
2. Build your own neural network that does the same job with at least 80% test accuracy (10% test data)
3. Verify the similarity of two texts (as a whole document) using SAP Leonardo Machine Learning functional services
4. Build a UI that evaluates if two reviews are similar and classifies them as positive or negative using ALL of the networks and services you created earlier
We hope you enjoy this collection and wish you a nice time working through the content.
P.S.: Here is a very good and detailed course on Machine Learning in general:
Stanford University Machine Learning by Andrew Ng
Thanks you very much Mr. Matthias for the valuable message. I would like to know what is background required to become "SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation Expert".
I am a SAP BASIS Person. Will it help in my career?? Can i swith to SAP Leonardo??
Machine Learning is a huge topic and has absolutely nothing to do with “SAP Basis” stuff. First you must somewhat love math otherwise you wouldn’t go anywhere. I strongly recommend going through the whole Andrew Ng course (see Matthias’ link above) and see if Machine Learning is really something you would like enjoy doing.
I can't seem to find the course wdeml1. Could it be a different name or maybe is not published yet?
thank you for your interest in our course. In the meantime the course is also available as standard training under the name MLF03
Depending on your language and location settings, you will only see a subset of the offered courses.