SAP HANA Blockchain is now generally available!
We are very proud to announce general availability of SAP HANA blockchain as of today!
Make blockchain business-ready on a single data platform
SAP HANA blockchain makes blockchain business-ready on a single data platform. It lets you connect your SAP HANA database to any blockchain network that uses Hyperledger fabric, MultiChain or (soon) Quorum, by leveraging the SAP Cloud Platform blockchain services.
This enables you and your application to work with blockchain more efficiently than ever before.
- Consistent programming model across data in your central SAP HANA database and data that is distributed via blockchain.
- Read from and write to blockchain via SQL from SAP HANA.
- Leverage SAP HANAs advanced data modeling capabilities
- Persist blockchain data locally in SAP HANA and take advantage of the full performance of SAP HANAs in-memory column store.
- Analyze blockchain data using SAP HANAs advanced analytical engines, like graph, geospatial, text analysis and machine learning.
Getting started with HANA blockchain
The SAP HANA blockchain SDI adapter is now available for download from the SAP ONE Support Launchpad.
- Installations & Upgrades > By Alphabetical Index (A-Z) > H > HANA Blockchain Adapter
For more information, please have a look at the Release Note and official documentation.
Release Note: SAP Note 2664548 – SAP HANA Blockchain Adapter 1.0
Official documenation: SAP HANA Blockchain Adapter @ SAP Help Portal
Please refer to my blog series for a detailed product overview and for more information how to get started with SAP HANA blockchain.
Part 1: SAP HANA Blockchain: An Introduction
Part 2: SAP HANA Blockchain: Technical Overview
Part 3: SAP HANA Blockchain: Setup SAP HANA, express edition for HANA blockchain
Congrats on seeing it through the GA and good luck with signing up organizations to the consortia.
Your demos have been great.
Thank you, greg
why in the trial account the HANA integration service isn't showed among the SAP Cloud Platform Blockchain Application Enablement services?
HANA integration is not available for trial accounts, unfortunately.