SAP S/4HANA 1809 North American Partner Day – Oct 30, NSQ
Another release of SAP S/4HANA as our journey into the “Intelligent Enterprise” continues.. and that means another North American SAP S/4HANA Partner Innovation Day. This time, the focus was on the newly released 1809 version of S/4HANA. Another strong turnout was experienced, the content was better than before, and the partners left Newtown Square enabled, empowered, and encouraged to take 1809 to the NA GB marketplace.
Approximately 100 partner resources, representing 36 North American S/4HANA channel partners, descended upon Newtown Square to learn all they could about the newest release of S/4HANA.
1809 topics that were covered included:
- S/4HANA Roadmap, strategy, and overview
- 1809 Scope Details
- SAP Movement & Conversion to S/4HANA
- SAP Cloud Platform
- SAP Analytics Cloud
For the third S/4HANA Partner Day in a row, Nic Vervoort (S/4HANA Business Development Expert) took the stage, as well four members of the North American Partner Solution Center.
Feedback has been very supportive. Comments include:
- Well organized, content up-to date and presenters did a great job. I hope those events will continue, they are of great value for us as a Partner
- Will, David, Luciano, Jose and Team, thanks for sharing information on S/4HANA 1809 release. Very informative and helpful session.
- Thank you for todays session.. Great informative event
- Awesome Event, thanks SAP team
All the materials that were presented have been “captured and saved” in an SAP Jam Group that all attending partners can access. This way, they can transfer the knowledge they gained in NSQ with their fellow colleagues to further spread the message of S/4 HANA in North America.
Thanks to all our partners for the fantastic support & confidence they showed in North American Partner Solution Center, and here’s to a wildly successful deployment of 1809 in North America!
and “special guest” Nic Vervoort