Date: Wednesday, November 14th, 2018
Time: 12:30 PM ET/9:30 AM PT
Duration: 60 minutes
Take your ABAP skills to the next level!
By securely moving your ABAP development to the cloud using SAP Cloud Platform, ABAP environment, you can manage your SAP extensions in one central development environment and safely deploy the latest updates to your SAP applications, while maintaining a stable SAP core.
Take advantage of the newest ABAP innovations, enterprise-grade SAP Cloud Platform business and application services, and the power of the SAP HANA business data platform to build breakthrough business applications in the cloud. You can leverage your existing ABAP experts who are also familiar with your business to accelerate innovation while reducing training, hardware, operations, and administration costs.
Join this live Q&A with SAP product experts on Wednesday, November 14, to be the first to ask questions such as:
- How can I get started?
- How is application development using ABAP in SAP Cloud Platform different from on-premise?
- What are the best practices in creating extensions to SAP applications in the cloud?
- How can I move existing on-premise ABAP extensions to the cloud?
- How can partners move their existing ABAP applications to the cloud and serve multiple customers?
- What is on the road map?
Panelists will include these ABAP experts from SAP:
- Karl Kessler, Vice President of Product Management ABAP Platform
- Chris Aron, Global Go-to-Market, SAP Cloud Platform
- Mahadevan Venkata, Industry Experts, Global Go-to-Market, SAP Cloud Platform
- Florian Wahl, Product Management, SAP Core Platform