SAP is SEARCHING for Top Public Sector Industry Disruptors — Enter for Your Chance to Win
“If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it.” – Margaret Fuller
Organizations across all industries are pursuing innovation in ways we haven’t seen before – and we sometimes don’t to recognize the great efforts being done to help the world run better. That’s why SAP wants you to share your #SAPInnovation story by entering the 2019 SAP Innovation Awards.
The Innovation Award is an opportunity for #TheBestRun customers and partners to showcase how they are driving innovation, making their organizations more intelligent and utilizing technology to make a difference. This year customers and partners using any SAP product or technology to drive innovation are eligible to submit a nomination. Winners will be showcased at SAP’s SAPPHIRENOW conference and will benefit from promotional opportunities with SAP. Finally, up to $25,000 in charity donations will be awarded—just for submitting! Take a look at this blog for more details on the program timeline and prizes.
There are chances to win across several categories, one of them being the Industry Disruptor. The winner for Industry Disruptor will exemplify how an organization has used innovation to disrupt the way the industry has traditionally conducted operations.
The winner of the Industry Disruptor award will receive:
- Special recognition for your organization and team
- Exposure in select external communications and content
- Exclusive opportunities to showcase your success with colleagues and key SAP executives at SAPPHIRENOW in Orlando and beyond
Here are examples of the past award winners that are driving business value from unique approaches in their industry:
You can find a complete video overview of the 2018 winners here
We want to hear from you.
All submissions except for the Next-Gen Innovator Partner submissions will be eligible for the Industry Disruptor award. Partners that submit on behalf of a customer should ensure they have obtained customers consent to participate. Each entry will be reviewed and scored by a panel of SAP Industry judges. To ensure you stand the best chance of claiming the Industry Disruptor award, take note of the judging criteria and ensure your pitch deck highlights the following:
- Use Case: How is the entrant using SAP technology to add value?
- Outcome: What business or social outcomes have resulted from the project?
- Value: What business or social value has been realized?
- Human Empowerment: How does the project impact lives?
- Intelligent Enterprise: How is the organization applying technology and innovative approaches to progress toward an Intelligent Enterprise?
The submission period is open now and all entries are due by February 8, 2019. Get started today and remember to join the #SAPInnovation conversation online.