Mashups can be added to work center views by both key users and end users. End users can add the mashup only through personalization, however, the key user can add mashups via both Adaptation and personalization.
Steps to Add mashups:
1. Navigate to the required workcenter view
- Click on Me Area
- Select “Start Personalization Mode” / “Key user settings” > “Start Adaptation Mode”
2. Click on Add Button (+) from the adaptation panel
- Select Mashup
3. Mashup Modal Dialog opens up:
- You can filter the Mashups based on Mashup type (eg: URL Mashup) or by Mashup Name.
- Select the required mashup from the list.
- Select Appearance (eg: Web Services Menu in Accounts Section).
- Check the visible checkbox under the Visible column in the list.
4. You can see the preview of the mashup in the screen
- Click on save in personalization mode to apply changes / Click publish to apply changes in adaptation mode
5. Exit adaptation/Personalization mode.
Now you can see the URL mashup added as webservice menu:
Mashups in Launchpad and overview pages
Adding mashups to the gallery to launchpad and overview pages are much more simpler. Here the mashups are added via a gallery in adaptation/personalization mode:
1. Click on Add Card to see the gallery.
2. Select the mashups tab and pin the required mashup cards and click Apply.
3. Click save/publish and exit adaptation/Personalization mode to see the mashup as cards.
4. The mashups are added as tiles in launchpad and as cards in overview pages.
That’s all folks! Happy Mashing up!! ?