SAP is continuing its journey to deliver the Intelligent Enterprise. Find out more about how we help our customers to capitalize on the power of SAP platform – with our continuous commitment towards innovation in joint effort with our partners in this blog.
Early this year around Sapphire, we opened up SAP Analytics Cloud for 3rd Party LoB and Industry Business content that allows 1500 + customers to leverage the know-how of our ecosystem with one mouse click in their in our very own SAP Analytics Cloud.
Today, we are excited to announce that we have added another 11 LoB and Industry Business Content packages from selected partners.
We are proud to welcome on the SAP Analytics Cloud Platform:
Every SAP Analytics Cloud user is now able to leverage a total of 40+ SAP and 20 3rd Party Business Content packages with Industry and LoB data models, KPIs, stories and even SAP Digital Boardroom examples, all supported by sample data for ease of use. All supported by detailed how-to-guides for connecting to SAP and 3rd party apps and data sources. This is one further step in helping our customers make faster, better and more confident decisions.
Through the tight integration and a uniform buying experience with the SAP App Center, customers can reach out to the respective partners to get extended versions of Business Content and support for implementation.
Find more details on each Business Content Package from our partners the respective SAP App Center product listing page for additional details, demos, and screenshots:
- VASPP Technologies: GRC – Access Control Center
- VASPP Technologies: GRC – Process Control Center
- EY: EY Digital Boardroom
- VisualBI: Visual BI’s SAP Digital Boardroom for Upstream Oil & Gas
- All For One Steeb: Avantum CXO-Cockpit
- Wipro: Energy Usage Analysis & Forecasting
- Mibcon: Data Privacy and Protection for SAP Software
- Plus-IT/ISC: plus-IT easyBI on Cloud
- Aqoia: Intelligent Analytics|Digital Edge
- Renew HR: SHARP HR Analytics
- Bramasol: Analytics for Revenue Recognition Disclosure Reporting
Get started today:
*Partner content is subject to terms and conditions provided by the relevant SAP Partner. Such Partner content is not licensed by SAP and SAP shall not have any responsibility or liability towards Customer for any Partner content.
You want to stay up-to-date? Paste this into your RSS feed-reader and subscribe.