Making more intelligent decisions, improving operational efficiencies and gaining a competitive edge are among the priorities for best-in-class organizations today. And to achieve that a recent study shows that the top five most important technologies and initiatives essential to becoming a more intelligent enterprise include dashboards, end-user self-service and advanced visualization. But few organizations have so far transformed their data into a competitive advantage.
Bootstrapping Your SAP S/4HANA Analytics Projects with Predefined Best Practices
SAP Analytics Cloud’s free best-practice business content augments those technologies with end-to-end industry dashboards, reusable business packages, and analytics content designed to work with many SAP applications including SAP S/4HANA. It provides a rapid foundation for the individual analytics scenarios in your business.
SAP Analytics Cloud’s comprehensive business content library comprises a broad spectrum of packages with end-to-end business scenarios for specific industries and lines of business (LoB). That content contains predefined stories, dashboards, SAP Digital Boardroom’s agendas, and data models designed and tailored to SAP S/4HANA and other SAP applications by SAP analytics and business process experts. Selected planning packages, for example in finance, HR salary planning, project staff planning, and more, are also available for SAP S/4HANA Cloud customers.
Customizing Predefined Content to Meet Your Unique Business Needs
We recognize there’s no ‘one size fits all’ even within a unique industry, so SAP Cloud Analytics content allows you to ‘mix and match’ business content to meet your requirements. It can also be rapidly and easily extended based on the deep understanding of the data sources provided by SAP.
An overview of the business questions addressed by each package is also available to enable you to assess its suitability for your strategic initiatives. Most of our content offers sample data for your organization to explore the stories and dashboards available and decide if the content package is right for you.
Tons of content is designed to work alongside SAP S/4HANA and once you select your preferred option activation is straightforward and all content easily connect to your own SAP S/4HANA data.
Enhancing Your Predefined Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud
As an agile analytics solution, SAP Analytics Cloud provides tools to manage and support your data with real-time KPIs, models, and data flows. This provides a more comprehensive insight into the reporting dashboards and enables your organization to adapt them accordingly.
To enhance the end user experience of SAP Analytics Cloud business content for SAP S/4HANA you can:
- Design, visualize and create stories online which are easily shared with colleagues for self-service analytics
- Personalize your home page and stories based on user specific or LoB preferences
- Create compelling visualization or perform self-service reporting using data gathered from multiple content sources
- Augment financial data with smart assist to reveal key influencers of a data set
- Perform predictive forecasting using visual guidance and explore results through intuitive charts
- Do many other awesome things!
Transform your data into a competition advantage. Begin your SAP S/4HANA analytics journey with SAP Analytics Cloud free business content.
See Us at SAP TechEd Vegas
If you’re attending SAP TechEd Las Vegas this week, you’ll have multiple occasions to get more information on this topic. Not only will you have the chance to engage in in-depth discussions with the many SAP Analytics product experts on site about your SAP S/4HANA analytics journey with SAP Analytics Cloud and its business content, but you’ll also find a couple dedicated sessions to be of interest:
- Business Content and Planning Applications for SAP Analytics Cloud (Wednesday, Oct 3, 11:45am-12:45pm / AIN211) – this lecture will introduce and demonstrate the content, showing you where to get it and how to run it.
- Experience SAP Analytics Cloud Content and Uncover Insights (Tuesday, Oct 2, 12:15-13:15pm / AIN620) – this mini code-jam session will enable you to experience the SAP Analytics Cloud content solution!
Don’t miss these opportunities!
- Watch the SAP tutorial, which explains more
- Stay up to date with the latest releases and content resources with SAP Analytics Cloud Content
- Discover the full list of industries, LoBs and packages incorporating planning