Update: just included the replays from Las Vegas. I hope you’ve enjoyed the time there. If not, probably we’ll see each other next week at SAP TechEd Barcelona!
Just some days left until SAP TechEd Las Vegas begins! It is time to provide you all the sessions at a glance circling around iPaaS capabilities. While at SAP TechEd, integration, workflow, business rules and API developers had always found deep insights into our related products; this year we also offer cross customer scenarios, cross our integration & orchestration technologies.
Additionally you will find a very new learning experience, the SAP TechEd Learning Journeys, that guide you on the one hand through the conference program with a path where to start and how to walk for getting successful. On the other hand they provide links to the right places to continued learning opportunities that you may use right after the conference.
The SAP TechEd Learning Journeys “INT1: How to Integrate Data and Processes End-to-End in a Hybrid Landscape” and “INT2: How to Master Integration Technologies” cover a wide range of integration & orchestration scenarios. Integration topics are key when building the intelligent enterprise by connecting, leveraging and extending SAP’s cloud solutions like SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP Ariba, SAP SuccessFactors, or third-party applications. For example you will learn how you can leverage SAP Cloud Platform API Management and integration content advisor for SAP Cloud Platform Integration to define and operate your business-to-business scenarios. In addition we want you to understand how to extend cloud solutions with workflow and integration capabilities. And of course we will also focus on IoT. Experience a smart way of service management for IoT-enabled devices using IoT, integration and orchestration services of the SAP Cloud Platform.
By using the learning journeys of the Integration Out-of-the-Box track, it is really easy to find the right sessions on iPaaS capabilities.
INT1: How to Integrate Data and Processes End-to-End in a Hybrid Landscape: Learn how to configure, deploy, and monitor end-to-end integration scenarios across SAP and non-SAP applications in a hybrid system landscape.
INT2: How to Master Integration Technologies: Become an expert in our integration technology portfolio, spanning cloud-based integration supporting A2A and B2B integration scenarios, hybrid integration, and scenario-driven API design, and discover prepackaged integration content.
The sessions below are covering both journeys and are sorted by the experience level and topic.
Explore and Discover – Get an overview with 1h demo rich lectures
- ST107 – Integrate to Innovate: SAP’s Vision for the Intelligent Enterprise – strategy talk 30min
- INT100 – Integration of A2A and B2B Scenarios Using SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- INT101 – Our Integration Platform as a Service Offering at SAP Cloud Platform
- INT102 – Integration Architectures for Hybrid System Landscapes
- ⇒ Replay
- INT200 – SAP API Management: Customer Use Cases and Best Practices
- INT201 – Manage and Govern Your Business Rules Centrally in a Hybrid Landscape
- INT202 – Under the Hood: Integrating SAP SuccessFactors with Other SAP Solutions
- INT203 – Unified Integration Approach for SAP Ariba Solutions
- INT204 – Integrating SAP S/4HANA Cloud from Digital Core to Edge – Made Simple
- INT210 – SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors: Accelerate Third-Party Connectivity
- AIN304 – Craft and Execute Your Digital Strategy with APIs using SAP Cloud Platform
- CNA314 – Automated: The Initial Integration Setup of Scenarios in Hybrid Landscapes
- DAT108 – An Outlook on Data Integration Tools from SAP: When to Use What
- DAT214 – SAP Data Hub: Data Integration with Enterprise Applications
Road map sessions
- INT819 – Workflow, Business Rules, and Process Visibility: A Road Map
- INT829 – SAP Process Orchestration
- INT830 – SAP Cloud Platform Integration Road Map
- INT840 – SAP API Management Road Map
Learn and become competent – Dive deeply with a mixture of 30 min lightning talks, 2h hands-ons, and 1h code jam mini-editions
End-to-End iPaaS Scenarios
- LT115 – Integration Made Easy
- INT360 – Extending Cloud Solutions with Workflow and Integration
- INT361 – Hybrid Integration with SAP Process Orchestration
- INT363 – Service Management for IoT-Enabled Smart Devices Using SAP Cloud Platform
- INT608 – Create Integration Packages and Market Them on SAP API Business Hub
- INT642 – Adopt Scenario-Driven API Design and Monetize your API
- INT643 – Speed Up Enterprise Digital Application with SAP API Management Technology
API Centric Integration
- LT116 – Designing and Developing API-First Microservices
- INT365 – Integrate SAP and Third-Party Data Sources Using SAP API Management
- INT367 – Leverage SAP API Management in Integration-Centric Scenarios
- INT708 – Take Advantage of SAP Cloud Platform Workflow APIs via SAP API Business Hub
- INT364 – Experience the SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway Capability
- INT366 – Integration of Business Partners (B2B) Leveraging Integration as a Service
- INT362 – Simplify Application Interface Handling in SAP S/4HANA
- CNA373 – Automate Initial Setup and Integration of SAP S/4HANA with SAP Fiori Cloud
- LT121 – Usage Patterns of SAP Cloud Platform Business Rules
- DAT113 – SAP Master Data Governance: Future-Proof Support for Digital Transformation
- DAT261 – Discover Data, Prepare Data, and Manage Metadata with SAP Data Hub
- OPP360 – SAP HANA: Smart Data Integration and Smart Data Quality Real-Life Scenarios
- SEC260 – Identity and Access Management in Hybrid System Environments
There are further sessions offered in other SAP TechEd Learning Journeys:
- AIN206 – IoT Data Processing from Edge to Analytics
- AIN209 – SAP Leonardo Internet of Things Foundation: Overview and Strategy
- CGE211 – How to Migrate from the Universal Worklist to My Inbox
- AIN841 – Road Map for SAP Leonardo IoT Platform
- AIN363 – SAP Leonardo Internet of Things Capabilities: Connect Every “Thing”
- CNA374 – Build Your Own Workflow from Scratch with SAP Cloud Platform Workflow
- CGE615 – Enrich Your SAPUI5 Applications with Business Rules
- CNA616 – Collaborative Workflows with SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Jam
- CGE617 – Enrich Your SAPUI5 Applications with SAP Cloud Platform Workflow
- CNA635 – Bring Workflow Capabilities to Your Custom Cloud Applications
- DAT614 – Leverage SAP Cloud Platform Business Rules in Native SAP HANA Applications
Don’t miss our cross-product integration stories! Watch the SAP TechEd Learning Journeys and be prepared for your TechEd 2018 experience. And don’t forget to create your personalized agenda and reserve a seat at relevant hands-on workshops!
I wish you a great learning experience at TechEd! 😉