SAP S/4HANA Training Offering Enhanced
Over the course of the summer, SAP Enterprise Support Academy has delivered eight new meet the expert (MTE) sessions related to SAP S/4HANA. These sessions cover the key elements of the SAP S/4HANA discovery phase, from the initial landscape scoping, understanding the future roadmap and business opportunities, evaluating project effort, running the SAP readiness check and deciding the deployment options and transition paths. At the end of this phase, you should have a clear roadmap of your coming SAP S/4HANA journey.
List of the recorded sessions
- SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA
- Build Your Product Roadmap – SAP Transformation Navigator
- Build High-Level Benefits Case with SAP Quick Value Assessment
- SAP S/4HANA Discovery – Greenfield vs. Conversion Overview
- SAP S/4HANA Discovery – Transition Paths and Best Practices
- SAP S/4HANA Discovery – Landscape Scoping
- SAP S/4HANA Project and Ongoing Effort
- SAP S/4HANA The Essentials − the recording will be available in a few days.
Later in 2018, these MTEs will be complemented by a series of tutorials named SAP S/4HANA Discovery. The first one titled SAP S/4HANA Discovery – Greenfield vs. Conversion Overview now has been published. It includes the six “guiding-questions” template available for download. This template provides guidance to the question: Is it better to choose an SAP S/4HANA greenfield implementation or an SAP S/4HANA conversion?
The MTEs – and later in the year also the tutorials − are available in the SAP Learning Hub. All SAP Enterprise Support and PSLE customers that are registered in SAP Learning Hub can use these offerings.To find the content please logon to the ES Academy landing page and enter the search tag “SAP S/4HANA Discovery” (with the quotation marks). Or quite easier: Open this link.