SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors simplifies and accelerates connectivity to third-party cloud applications. It provides robust, feature rich, prebuilt connectors to an extensible library of over 160 of the most popular third-party cloud applications and is available in SAP Cloud Platform trial for free tryout. In this blog, steps to enable SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors for trial purposes has been captured.
Open Connectors is now a part of SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite. Refer this tutorial to enable Open Connectors as a capability of SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite trial.
- SAP Cloud Platform trial tenant
Enable SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors in trial
- Logon to your SAP Cloud Platform trial
- For the first release of SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors, we are available in the Neo environment and therefore select Neo Trial.
- SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors enriches capabilities of our Integration and Orchestration offering and is available in the Services tab under Integration category. Typing in open in the search field would quickly show the Open Connectors tile.
- Select Open Connectors tile to view the service details.
- By default in the trial account Open Connectors is not enabled. In order to enable/activate Open Connectors click on Enable button
- While the service is getting provisioned, you may see a Processing status.
- Once Open Connectors service is activated, the status would change to Enabled and the link Go to Service would get enabled.
- Click on Documentation tab to view SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors help documentation. Click on Go to Service link to navigate to your SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors trial tenant.
- You would be navigated to SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors Home or Landing page.
- Click on the Connectors tab to view all the available pre-built, feature rich connectors
In the next part of the blog series, simplified connection to a third-party application from SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors has been covered.
To know more about SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors visit us at SAP Community