Hello SAP community, I hope you are all having a great week. If you are getting ready to go to Tech Ed in Las Vegas, I look forward to seeing you there. If you are just browsing HANA XSA topics on SCN, I hope you get to enjoy my experiences while installing, and doing basic demos of HANA XSA, UI5, CDS, and NodeJS.
The blogs I wrote are divided into the following areas:
- downloading, installing HXE – and the SAPUI5 module
- creating a db module
- creating a nodejs module
- the cockpit and the cockpit manager
- BYOL – Let’s GO
this is how i feel after doing the first 3 XSA blogs
My Environment is composed of:
- Lenovo T480 laptop – 32GB RAM – 1TB SSD – Windows OS
- VMWare Workstation Player 14
- HANA Express Edition – HANA 2 SP3 (server and applications)
now, if you are in the US…
Uncle XSAM WANTS YOU
to share your experiences while doing your own implementation of XSA.
if you are somewhere else in the world, please share your experiences or ask questions.
thank you for your time.