Registration is now open for the Micro Focus Cybersecurity Summit (formerly Protect), taking place at the Omni Shoreham hotel in Washington, D.C. from September 25-27.
For the first time ever, this premier security event of the year is free for customers.
Join us and hundreds of your peers for education, skills-building and discussion around Micro Focus’ approach to protecting users, apps and data. We understand the challenges and threats you face – we’ll help you innovate and stay ahead of the bad guys.
Customizing your experience
When you register, you’ll have the opportunity to enroll in the sessions of your choice that span both business and technical topics. Customize your agenda to suit your specific security and business innovation needs. Yes, you can have both!
Choose from dozens of sessions including:
- Global protection and awareness through data analytics, threat detection ands patter recognition
- AppSec at high speed and scale: Agility, integration and automation
- Identity powers adaptive security
- Voltage data-centric security innovations to expand protection – in use, motion and at rest
- Automating IT management processes across device lifecycles with ZENworks: Present and future
With technical sessions led by product experts (including ArcSight, Fortify, Identity & Access, Voltage and ZENworks), strategy discussions moderated by executives, hands-on workshops, a Partner Pavilion, !;! meetings with our leaders and plenty of networking time, the Micro Focus Cybersecurity Summit 2018 is the must-attend security event of the year.
We hope to see you in September in Washington D.C. #MicroFocusCyberSummit