The SAP Portal team – also covering other UX topics such as SAP Fiori Cloud and SAP Fiori Launchpad – is in the last preparations for SAP TechEd events, the first one to take place in Las Vegas. This year we will share information with you about the following topics:
- SAP Cloud Platform Multi-Cloud: at the moment our teams are focusing on bringing all our products and services to multi-cloud.
- SAP Fiori Cloud for SAP S/4HANA and Business Suite helps customers to adopt the Fiori UX easily and efficiently.
- SAP Cloud Platform Portal provides customers an easy tool to build business sites for employees, customers, and suppliers following the Fiori launchpad or freestyle designs. We have also created special showcases for you for Employee Portal and Supplier Portal.
- Transition of SAP Enterprise Portal to the cloud: Transitioning your on-premise SAP Enterprise Portal to the SAP Cloud Platform Portal will provide you a flexible, multi-channel, modern business portal. Before you start the transition process, you should think about your portal strategy, decide for example on a full or partial transition. For more information check out this website.
- All news around SAP Fiori launchpad and its deployment options.
You can contact us during our sessions and lectures or at our booth and discuss in detail your open questions. You can also contact us before the event for organizing an on-site meeting, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also meet our partner Egnyte at SAP TechEd Las Vegas and Barcelona, they are experts in transition of Knowledge Management content (in SAP Enterprise Portal) to the cloud. They also offer their solution Egnyte Connect as integrated part of SAP Cloud Platform. You can contact them by sending an email to email@example.com.
In 2018 SAP TechEd sessions are assigned to so-called Learning Journeys. Attendees have their pick of 35 first-rate learning journeys across eight conference tracks.
You can find more information about Learning Journeys in this blog.
|All About SAP Cloud Platform Portal and the Transition to Cloud: Gain insight into the various capabilities of SAP Cloud Platform Portal and its road map. Learn how to transition your SAP Enterprise Portal component to the cloud and discover tools that support the transition.|
|SAP Cloud Platform Portal and SAP Enterprise Portal Roadmap: Join this session to learn about the recent innovations and planned enhancements for SAP Cloud Platform Portal (for cloud environments) and SAP Enterprise Portal (for on-premise environments).|
|Find out all you need to know about SAP Fiori launchpad, the single point of entry to SAP Fiori apps for end users on different platforms and devices.|
|CGE206 Lecture||Renew Your User Experience with SAP Fiori (Cloud) on SAP Cloud Platform: Join this session to learn about latest enhancements and how to benefit from running SAP Fiori apps on SAP Cloud Platform connected to your on-premise SAP Business Suite or SAP S/4HANA systems.|
|CGE364 Hands-On||Experience the simplicity of developing Portal Sites in the Cloud and get acquainted with the latest capabilities of SAP Cloud Platform Portal.|
|CGE365 Hands-on||SAP Fiori Launchpad – Configure Content and Shell Features Effectively: Learn how to configure and extend SAP Fiori launchpad on SAP Cloud Platform and on SAP NetWeaver with ABAP.|
|CGE363 Hands-on||Experience SAP Fiori Cloud from an Administrator and End User Perspective: Join this hands-on session to learn about the main activities and tools of an administrator (the SAP Cloud Platform Portal service, the configuration cockpit for SAP Fiori, and the UI theme designer) and explore the end user experience (the SAP Fiori launchpad).|
Note: session links refer now to Barcelona, which is the next event to take place.
For User Experience Sessions at SAP TechEd Bangalore, you can get informed by this blog.
Get to know our Experts and Agenda
Watch this video and get familiar with the team for Barcelona and our agenda for this event:
In this video SAP Portal product manager Ornulf Kittelson shares with you information about what our team is going to do at SAP Teched Las Vegas:
Let’s get Social
During and before SAP TechEd you can also keep yourself up-to-date by checking our Social Media Channels. I am the person behind these channels and I will keep you up-to-date during the 3 SAP TechEd events.
Twitter: Follow the official SAP Portal twitter account @Portal_SAP!
Note: I will update this blog regularly with new information, latest news on our sessions and speakers. Stay tuned!