New Scenarios for Cloud Integration Automation Service
Since the start of Cloud Integration Service, things have moved forward!
Colleagues at SAP Cloud Integration Automation Service (CIAS), Developers, Content Developers Integration Owner and Knowledge Developer did not (only) spend this summer at the beach!
In fact they were really busy and productive. CIAS started with just one scenario for improved integration setup in May 2018 and has now a total of 17 (!) scenario to offer. Among these, also the first Hyprid scenario for the integration of SAP Fiori Cloud and SAP S/4HANA.
This is the entry screen in the Maintenance Planner to see what different areas you can choose:
And then you go into one of these sections to see the scenarios are available below the areas. E.g. SAP S/4HANA Cloud Integration:
What scenario integrations are now available:
Cloud Integration Automation Service Demo Scenario
SAP Cloud Platform ABAP
- SAP Cloud Platform ABAP and SAP S/4HANA Cloud Integration
- SAP Cloud Platform ABAP Environment Setup
SAP Fiori Cloud for SAP S/4HANA Integration
- SAP Fiori Cloud for SAP S/4HANA with Reference Application
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Integration
- Concur Financial Integration (1M1) 1808
- Credit Agency Integration (1RY) 1808
- Hybris Revenue Cloud Integration: Sales Billing (2AP) 1808
- Integration with SAP Distributed Manufacturing with SAP S/4HANA Cloud (1NX) 1808
- Integration with SAP Hybris Service Engagement Center (23D) 1808
- Integration with Third Party System (1QI) 1808
- SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing Integration (1ZM) 1808
- SAP Ariba Commerce Automation Integration (J82) 1808
- SAP Ariba Guided Buying Integration (2NV) 1808
- SAP Ariba Payables Integration (19O) 1808
- SAP Ariba Quote Automation Integration (1L2) 1808
- SAP Ariba Sourcing Integration (1A0) 1808
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Integration with SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud (1UG) 1808
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Integration (JB1) 1808
And there are further new scenarios and improvements in the pipeline, so, stay tuned!
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.