My Experience – SAP Certified Development Associate – SAP HANA 2.0 SPS02 – C_HANADEV_14
I have been long been wanting to pursue an SAP Certification and was on lookout for some suitable certification in my areas of interest and work. After some search I found my calling in HANA 2.0.
Through this blog I would like to share my experience and give tips on how to obtain this prized possession but before that, I would like to sincerely thank Thomas Jung for his advice and Rich Heilman and Thomas Jung for their openSAP course hana4 , hana5 and hana6.
- First of all, go through the above openSAP courses thoroughly.
- Do all the exercises (or read all of them).
- Answer all the self tests honestly.
- Read the course material HA450.
- Prepare notes as you go along.
One Week before Certification:
- Just and just review the notes thoroughly.
- Review all the self test answers but do not memorize instead understand the concepts as in some cases the answers and questions may be swapped.
On ‘D’ Day:
- Follow all guidelines and choose an appropriate location.
- If you are taking exam before 1st October, 2018 then Adobe Flash will be needed by questionmark secure browser and in that case make sure that the websites mentioned for online proctoring are added under Flash -> Camera and Mic Settings by site with Allow access. This is mandatory for connecting with proctor.
- As a normal practice I flag any question which seems tricky or makes me think longer. Then revisit them at the end.
- Cherish the rewards of your efforts. Join the privileged community of SAP Certified Developers and share your experience 🙂
Happy to help in case of further queries.