SAP Learning Hub News – September 2018
Welcome to the September update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub.
Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your inbox.
SAP Learning Hub in SAP Preferred Success
With the inclusion of the solution editions of SAP Learning Hub in SAP Preferred Success, up to five customer administrators can now access resources such as structured Learning Journey guides and learning content, SAP expert-led social learning, 10 hours of hands-on practice in the SAP Live Access portal and and two exam bookings for Certification Hub.
The objective of this inclusion is to help customers accelerate successful project completion and support onboarding, adoption, and ongoing proficiency among all roles involved in the implementation and consumption of SAP solutions in the cloud.
Bookboon Library on SAP Learning Hub
– For subscribers of the professional edition, solution editions, and business edition of SAP Learning Hub –
Since the redesign of SAP Learning Hub, we are happy to report a 20% increase in the number of users benefiting from our Bookboon library on a weekly basis.
Join the crowd and take advantage of exclusive e-books provided by Bookboon. Broaden your knowledge on topics that interest you for free with your subscription to SAP Learning Hub.
Here is a highlight of e-books that have been added in August:
• How to say no when you want to say yes
Author: Harold L. Taylor
• Lift off Agile teams – Team Transformation Process
Author: Jesus Mendez
• Meetings, Selection & Appraisal Interviews
Author: Samuel A. Malone
• Digital Training @Work
Author: Renee Robinson, PhD
Go to your learning content area and click on Bookboon Catalog to take a look at the e-book offerings and seize the opportunity to read more on your desired topics.
SAP Innovation Day for Partners
– For subscribers of the SAP PartnerEdge edition of SAP Learning Hub-
The SAP Innovation Day for Partners is just weeks away. You don’t want to miss this free virtual event with hot topics such as key trends and brand new, innovative content from every line of business at SAP. There will also be keynote presentations from the president of global partner operations at SAP, all heads of SAP solution portfolios, and guest speakers. Grab this opportunity and sign up now.
New Content for SAP PartnerEdge
– For subscribers of the SAP PartnerEdge edition of SAP Learning Hub –
New programs are available for Cloud Customer Engagement initiative for SAP Partners. Check out the SAP Learning Rooms for SAP Partner Edge to find the trainings for your solution.
Live Sessions in SAP Learning Rooms
Below is a selection of upcoming live sessions in SAP Learning Rooms:
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room (professional edition and edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud):
• Live session series on manufacturing: September 17–21, each day at 4:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. (CEST)
SAP Ariba Overview Learning Room (professional edition and edition for procurement and networks):
• Live session on administration: September 24-28, each day at 6:00 p.m. and later from 9:00 p.m. (CEST)
Customer Experience Learning Room (professional edition, student edition and edition for customer experience):
• Live session on how to utilize dashboards to drive adoption: September 25, 5:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. (CEST)
SAP S/4HANA Overview Learning Room (all editions except edition for digital platforms, edition for SAP BusinessOne, and edition for SAP Enterprise Support):
• Live session series on Intelligent Cloud ERP: Intelligent financial analysis and reporting: September 20, 6:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m. (CEST)
Please always refer to “Events Calendar(s)” in corresponding SAP Learning Rooms for most up-to-date dates and topics. Links accessible when logged into SAP Learning Hub and already a member of the respective SAP Learning Room.
Follow Learning Journeys for SAP TechEd
Make the most out of your SAP TechEd conference experience by diving deeper into the topics that interest you with Learning Journey interactive guides for this year’s SAP TechEd.
For this year’s SAP TechEd, we have built content-specific Learning Journey guides that you as an attendee of SAP TechEd can follow and use to plan your schedule during the event. You will be able to explore, filter, and access a collected set of learning offerings for SAP topics that interest you.
In the Learning Journey guides for SAP TechEd, you will find the learning content available to you as an SAP TechEd conference attendee. This includes pre-event learning offerings, based on openSAP platform courses, and all learning offerings covered during the event as well as post-event learning offerings with SAP Learning Hub. With SAP Learning Hub, you as an attendee of this year’s SAP TechEd will be able to recap and continue learning about all the material from SAP TechEd that you need for your knowledge development.
New in SAP Live Access
New courses have been added to the SAP Live Access portal recently, including:
• SAP BW/4HANA – User Management and Authorizations (BW465)
• SAP Cloud Platform Portal Administration and Operations (CLD300)
• SAP HANA Introduction (HA100)
• Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – R&D Engineering (S4C50)
• Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Enterprise Asset Management (S4C70)
• SAP Fiori Elements Development (UX403)
You can access the entire catalog for SAP Live Access here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your SAP software skills.