Having trouble launching SAP SuccessFactors LMS admin UI with the NEW google Chrome 69?
Google Chrome Ver 69, the next version of the popular desktop web browser, will make Flash file even difficult to use. This is the reason why LMS administrators unable to run the LMS admin flash-based user interface as well as flash-based online Content.
This is a short tutorial to help you overcome this issue and allow google chrome to play and remember the flash-run preferences.
1. Open the new chrome browser.
As you can see the flash plugin is disabled.
2. In the address bar type: chrome://flags and press enter
3. The experimental feature screen will be displayed
4. In the search flags type: #enable-ephemeral-flash-permission and press enter
5. Then change the status of Enable ephemeral Flash permission from default to Disabled
6. Click Relaunch Now
7. To allow flash file to run, click on the exclamation sign in the address bar and change from Ask to Allow. Only now Google Chrome will remember your preferences.
8. In the last step click Reload to reload the flash contained webpage
Good Luck 🙂