Attention – SAP Customers and SAP Partners.
We, from SAP Big Data Product Management. are offering an half day pre-conference seminar at TechEd Las Vegas.
Lecture | Half Day, 1:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m., Monday, October 1, 2018, Las Vegas, USA
Fee: $445 ASUG Member | $545 ASUG Nonmember
SAP Data Hub is a new way to globally discover, integrate, manage, orchestrate, and govern data. But how can you integrate existing deployments and assets with it without reimplementing? We have years and years of experience deploying data management solutions like EDW, data marts, and data lakes as well as thousands of data flows, transforms, and processes.
This session covers, in detail, how to leverage and integrate your existing EIM solutions (such as SAP Data Services, SAP Landscape Transformation, SAP Agile Data Preparation, SAP HANA smart data integration, SAP HANA smart data quality, SAP Data Quality Management, microservices for location data, and SAP Information Steward) and data management solutions (SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW), SAP HANA data warehouses, 3rd party EDW, SAP Analytics Cloud, etc.) with SAP Data Hub with minimal efforts or migration and to create new data process pipeline across the enterprise.
- SAP Data Hub overview
- Reusing and integrating EIM data ingestion, data quality, and data governance solutions (Connecting SAP Data Hub with SAP HANA, EDWs, data marts, and data lakes
- Where to get more Information and get your hands on SAP Data Hub
- Gain an understanding of how EIM products (SAP Data Services; SAP Landscape Transformation; SAP Agile Data Preparation; SAP HANA smart data integration; SAP HANA smart data quality; SAP Data Quality Management, microservices for location data; SAP Information Steward; and so on) can integrate and be combined with SAP Data Hub.
- Gain knowledge about integrating data marts and data warehouses (SAP BW, data warehouses on SAP HANA, third-party EDW, SAP Analytics Cloud, and so on) with SAP Data Hub pipelines.
- Learn how to combine data lakes, object stores, cloud solutions, and open source data
How to Register?
Hope you see you at Las Vegas.