Call for Speakers for BI+Analytics 2019 is Now Open #BIAConf @BIAConference
Source: Eventful Conferences
Last year we had a great time in Nashville, this year we had a wonderful time in Huntington Beach. Next year, it’s Dallas, March 11-13, co-located with SAP Centric Finance. Call for speakers for the 2019 event is now open. The deadline to submit is October 12th.
You can also see above that Eventful Conferences has a 2-for-1 offer; visit the conference site today for more details.
Where to start?
This link has the submission form.
Why Should I Submit?
If your abstract is accepted, you receive complimentary registration, you get the opportunity to share your knowledge and showcase yourself and your company. I’ve also found when I presented that I learn far more than the audience. It’s the rehearsal, preparation, and the process. Eventful Conferences will treat you as a VIP, guaranteed.
What are some tips to submit?
Tips are also on this link.
I’ll also borrow some tips from ASUG Annual Conference:
Eventful Conference is great at emphasizing customer stories. More tips are below:
- Make it Interesting: this is the first thing attendees will see – entice them to read further
- Best Practice: if presenting a customer story, advertise the customer name by including it in the title
Session Description (Abstract)
- Keep it Concise
- Write to Appeal to the Audience: if selected, this abstract will be displayed in the session catalog and may be used in promotional materials for the event
- Longer and more detailed information can be provided in the “agenda overview” field
To help you improve your chances of getting accepted, ASUG has a Speaker Submission Webcast – you can watch it here.
Also from Eventful Conferences:
Your story – from either a business or IT perspective – should be in the realm of how you implemented or upgraded your system, or simply smart ways you are using Analytics technologies which helped you drive organizational process improvement and enabled you to better manage your people.
- Submit your paper by October 12, 2018
- Once you have submitted, you can expect a call from our conference producer to unpack your story further. This will allow us to focus your abstract.
- All abstracts will be vetted by our steering committee predominantly made up of your peers.
- If you are a customer speaker and selected to be on our agenda, we will cover your flights, accommodation and conference pass to be our VIP guest – the first time the conference has committed to this thus far.
- There is NO need to write a long paper. Other than your short abstract, the only other deliverable will be your final presentation which isn’t due until January.
- If you work for a partner organization, your submission must be in conjunction with a customer in order to be considered.
For more questions visit the BI+Analytics Conference site and submit your story today.