Development Challenge 2018 – Machine Learning & Blockchain for Partners (APJ)
Technology has been reshaping every business and moving towards a smart approach with higher benefits for an organization. With SAP embarking on Intelligent Enterprise strategy in bringing significant integration capabilities while leveraging latest technologies such as IoT, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence for developing our own products, it provides immense opportunities for SAP Ecosystem to bring in innovations to extend SAP product portfolio. We would like to now bring a unique opportunity to our partners and be part of the most exciting journey, we introduce you to “Machine Learning & Blockchain Development Challenge 2018”.
Partners can now scale their business opportunities in building innovations leveraging these technologies and be the front-runners in taking their innovations to customers. With such a huge demand in the market, we do not want you to miss an opportunity in prototyping, developing, testing, demonstrating your use-case and skills to the industry and to your customers. We follow a simple two-step approach for in this event.
Every SAP partner (APJ Region) needs to submit their use-case to the Core Team for evaluation. Our Core Team takes the responsibility to reach SAP Product teams and get your use case reviewed for potential overlap of the solution with SAP’s roadmap. Your use-case will be shortlisted if no such overlap occurs.
Submissions can be either on Machine Learning and/or Blockchain technologies. No matter what Line of Business or Industry your use-case intends to integrate with SAP product, we welcome any idea on these topics for Development Challenge.
Every partner will get access to the required cloud services and will be able to liaison with the SAP experts during the event and get additional support to further work on the POC/development activities. From PLS perspective, partners with selected use cases will need to take their ideas to market with clear go-to-market benefits. Depending on the level of support required by the partner to develop the solution, it is expected that partners must sign up for software integration certification or co-innovated with SAP service offered by Partner Innovation Lifecycle Services.
|Last date to submit your use-case(s) / idea(s)||21st September, 2018|
|Use-case / Idea evaluation by SAP Product Management & PLS||24th September – 26th October 2018|
|A decision by partners to Sign-up for PLS Services||Before 30th October 2018|
|Enablement workshop and Development Challenge Kick-Off at SAP Labs Bangalore – Whitefield Office||By Invitation to selected partners with shortlisted use-cases (TBD)|
|POC Development by Partner||1st November to 28th December 2018|
|Demo & Presentation||15th January 2019 to 15th February 2019|
What are the advantages of participating in this event?
- Get a learning opportunity to prepare your team for the latest technologies like Machine learning & Blockchain
- Guided support on your use-case from SAP Experts
- Opportunity to leverage Co-Innovation and Certification offerings from SAP PLS
- Go-To-Market support by SAP Leonardo, Partner Ecosystem, Innovation Office (APJ
- Joint GTM support based on the SAP partner program signed
- Opportunity to present partner solutions built on SAP Leonardo at customer events
- Execution of demand generation plan through customer webinars
- Sales, Pre-sales & Innovation office support to drive top five opportunities shared by partner towards closure
- Invitation to attend SAP Leonardo workshops & enablement sessions.
What are the pre-requisites for attending this event?
- Share your use-case for preliminary evaluation before September 21st, 2018 by filling the attached template
- Relevant development expertise & exposure to SAP Cloud Platform, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Node.js, Go Language, Python etc.
- Only partners who submit the use case are eligible
- Use cases will be reviewed by the product management team and only selected use-cases will be invited for the Development Challenge
As we have limited seats, please reserve your spot and register by sending in your confirmation along with the use-case details to Nagesh C R and Rahul Rastogi. Looking forward to your participation and use-case submission in the Development Challenge event. Feel free to contact us for any queries.