SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Professional Services enables professional services companies with the digital transformation of their company. With this solution we deliver real-time accounting solutions with in-depth analysis, the right functionality to plan, execute and control profitable projects, the insight to deploy the right resource to the right project at the right time, and sophisticated billing capabilities with advanced revenue recognition.
In this blog, you can find a collection of blog posts that relate to SAP S/4HANA Cloud for professional services and give you some details about the end-to-end processes of this scenario.
Find here more blogs on the SAP S/4HANA Cloud for professional services
From Stefan Walz:
- Financial Accounting for customer projects in SAP S/4HANA Cloud: Part 2 Enhanced activity confirmation for service industry – including intercompany margin posting
- Financial Accounting for customer projects in SAP S/4HANA Cloud: Part 3 professional service industry reporting – including margin per contributing profit center
From Andrew Saunders:
From Tobias Schmidt:
- Activity Types and Service Materials for Project Services
- Non-Time Related Materials for Project Services
From Ulrich Hauke:
From Andreas Hammerschmidt:
Where to find out more details on the product?
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud release info: http://www.sap.com/s4-cloudrelease
- Sven Denecken’s Intelligent ERP Link Collection
- Quarterly release product videos on our SAP S/4HANA Cloud playlist
- Best practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud here
- Feature Scope Description here
- What’s New here
- Help Portal Product Page here