Jumpstart your 2018 SAP TechEd week with the Pre-Conference Seminar “Future Proof Your SAP ALM Strategy for the Intelligent Enterprise” hosted by the Americas’ SAP Users’ Group (ASUG), Monday, October 1, 2018!
Is your application lifecycle management (ALM) roadmap strategy on track and ready for today’s cloud and hybrid solutions and tomorrow’s SAP – the intelligent suite of integrated applications? With a focus on your absolute success, this session is jam-packed with the latest information to help you understand the new enhancements and ongoing initiatives to simplify, update, and standardize your end-to-end ALM processes. Gain a competitive advantage by leveraging the full, integrated power of SAP Solution Manager, the modern and intelligent IT management platform, to realize the digitalization of your business with SAP S/4HANA, SAP Leonardo, and the intelligent enterprise.
Learn and obtain clear direction and guidance how to benefit most and get the maximum value from SAP Solution Manager, the best-of-suite solution that supports the entire lifecycle of your business applications running on-premise, hybrid, or in the cloud. Understand how SAP Solution Manager 7.2 can enable you to effectively implement Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), enterprise DevOps, and continuous delivery (CD) practices into your organization by leveraging its key capabilities, methods, and pre-configuration content. Realize how you can stay on top of SAP’s best-practice strategy for lifecycle management and incorporate it into your own long- and medium-term IT plans and goals.
Additionally, hear the latest on plans for the operational (run), aspects of your enterprise solution. Learn about the change control, testing, and process management mega trends, and how the challenges are addressed by newly developed features and applications. Be one of the first to experience the brand-new, intuitive implementation portal for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, designed for your unique business needs, that complements SAP Best Practices. Also, you will gain insights and experience a new voice recognition method for business process documentation that provides an exceptional user experience.
- What is the intelligent enterprise?
- How to optimize your current ALM strategy and plan for the transition to SAP S/4HANA and accelerate adoption of SAP Leonardo
- Operations, change control, testing, business process management mega trends, challenges, and solutions
- Discover the implementation portal for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- New voice recognition method for business process documentation
- SAP Support – backbone update
- Understand enhancements and tools that shape ALM strategies and digital transformation projects.
- Get your organization moving in the same ALM direction for a sustained competitive advantage.
- Experience alternate voice recognition method for designing and documenting business processes.
- Be one of the first to experience the implementation portal for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Hear about planned support backbone updates for customer and SAP communications.
- Understand software production aspects of Agile, DevOps and SAFe methods.
- Network with SAP subject matter experts and obtain clear guidance to help you accelerate value creation.
- Andreas Krueckendorf, VP – SAP Solution Manager, SAP SE
- Tim Steuer, Program Lead – SAP Solution Manager, SAP SE
- Lourdes Carvajal, Service Delivery and Optimization Manager, ExxonMobil
- George Stephens, Project Director, Beyond Technology
- Michael Pytel, Chief Technical Officer & Co-Founder, NIMBL
- Evan Stoddard, Senior Product Manager – SAP Solution Manager, SAP SE
- John Krakowski, Senior Product Manager – SAP Solution Manager, SAP SE
This full-day seminar and our agenda is designed for all business and IT professionals who manage or support application lifecycle management processes or SAP Solution Manager.
If you are unable to attend SAP TechEd 2018, you can ensure your company is still represented by forwarding this blog to your technical and business leads who participate or oversees the running or design of your organization application lifecycle management processes or SAP Solution Manager.
Please select the following link to register for the ASUG Pre-Conference Seminar “Future Proof Your SAP ALM Strategy for the Intelligent Enterprise”