What’s new with Content Innovation 9 – Industry Packages
In this blog post we will show more details on newly added and enhanced Industry packages with Content Innovation 9 (released August 20, 2018).
Here is an overview of the updates including screenshots. Two industries were added and two packages were enhanced. More screenshots and details can be found on the SAP Analytics Cloud Website, in the Roll-out Slide Deck or in the documentation. Also, find the latest information on YouTube.
- Big Data Margin Assurance (Telco)
- Professional Services for S/4HC(BPE)
- Retail (Model Company Core Retail)
- Rural Sourcing Management
In addition to the Roll-out slide deck, we have published a new Content Inventory which helps to identify features used by specific packages and understand the data sources.
The Content Inventory Excel is included in the Roll-out Slide Deck.
This is a new package tailored to the telecommunication industry. It intends to solve margin related issues of service providers. With this package, CSP’s can analyze and visualize trends, revenue and other KPI’s.
The story covers the following topics:
- AMPU month-on-month growth
- Trend chart for Unprofitable Subscriptions with Total Margin
- Comparison of Revenue and Total Margin aggregated for various Product Offerings
- Heat maps to visualize margins based on multiple dimensions
- Visualize the impact on Margin due to factors like Region and Sales Channel
- Minor enhancements were made to the Professional Services content. The story “Sales and Pipeline” was enhanced by transforming the chart “Revenue by Project Type” into a line chart showing the state of projects over time.
This is a brand new package which analyses sales by geographical location and time. These topics are covered:
- Sales Analysis by Region and Location
- Basket Analysis by Week
- Basket Analysis by Day
The palm oil reports provide a quarterly overview of the fruit branches productions and includes palm oil specific KPI visualized on geo maps. The performance is being analyzed by comparing the actual production to the capacities as well as the quarterly trend. Traceability is enabled within each report, so each food branch can directly be tracked down to a block, a unit or a single farmer which enables optimization from bottom to top.
The following two stories a corresponding Digital Boardroom have been added to the content package:
- Palm Oil Operations.
- Palm Oil Performance
Leave us a comment below in case you have any questions or suggestions how content could be improved.
You want to stay up-to-date? Paste this into your RSS feed-reader and subscribe.