SAP is a founding platinum member of the Cloud Foundry Foundation and a platinum member of Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) and SAP is committed to delivering an open standards-based enterprise Platform-as-a-Service(PaaS) to help organizations innovate mission-critical business applications
Together, SAP Cloud Platform and Cloud Foundry offer enterprises the freedom to choose a programming environment, backing services, and cloud infrastructure provider. SAP is also actively involved in Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) projects such as Kubernetes to support container as a service and Google’s Knative to support serverless applications.
Attend the Cloud Foundry Day in Bengaluru, India organized by SAP on Sept 8th to learn about cloud-native application development.
Cloud Foundry Day is a FREE one-day educational conference and networking event. Join us to learn from industry experts who will share their experiences with Cloud Foundry and discuss the latest trends & challenges in cloud technology.
We are excited to announce that Chip Childers, Cloud Foundry Foundation CTO, will be our special guest and he’ll kick off the event with a keynote.
Date: September 8, 2018 | 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
SAP Labs India
#138 EPIP Zone
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066
Fees: Free! Registration is required. Click here to register.
- Welcome Address | SAP
- Keynote | Chip Childers – Chief Technology Officer Cloud Foundry
- “A Tale of Two Runtimes” | Pivotal
- “The Shape of Things to Come – Predictions on the Future of Platform as a Service” | SAP
- “Public cloud made Private with Cloud Foundry & Kubernetes” | IBM
- Panel Discussion– “The future of Cloud-Native development and platforms”
- “Cloud Foundry and the Enterprise” | SAP
- Closing Note | SAP
- Networking – 04:30 PM – 6:00 PM
For any questions related to the event, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.