SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Finance – The Collection
Reimagine finance for the digital age with the SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Finance. This Cloud ERP financial software runs on the in-memory platform of SAP HANA, and supports financial planning and accounting, accounting and financial close, treasury and cash management, accounts payable and receivable, risk management, and more.
This blog provides the latest links to more information in the area of finance.
1.) Check out SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Finance solution in the SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Finance Roadmap.
2.) Leverage the quarterly release update blogs to find out about the latest innovations.
3.) All expert topics blogs on SAP Community for SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Finance.
Selected Blogs and Blog series:
- Universal Parallel Accounting
- New in Production Accounting – Event-based Production Cost Posting
- Financial Accounting for Project-Based Sales
- An Introduction to Event-Based Revenue Recognition with Customer Projects in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Event-Based Revenue Recognition – Customer Projects
- Event-Based Revenue Recognition – Service Documents
- Revenue recognition in the context of IFRS15/ASC606 with SAP S/4HANA Cloud made easy
- Balance Reporting in SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Finance
- Financial Accounting for Customer Projects in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Intercompany cost allocations and intercompany billing
- Payment Formats in SAP
- Payments and Bank Communication in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Intelligent Finance with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Group Reporting – Release Blogs
- Guidelines for API Journal Entry
- New financial accounting for service management
- Post Accruals/Deferrals in a smart way
- How to deal with bank keys and bank account numbers
- Work-in-Process (WIP) in S/4HANA Cloud
- [General Journal Entry workflow] How to set up approver based on submitter? How to enable Responsibility Extensibility?
- Periods 13-16 in the Z3 Report for Advanced Compliance Reporting for Germany
- Can I create my own currency in SAP S/4HANA Cloud?
- How to Display/Download Change Log for Journal Entries
- Planned Depreciation by Profit Center or Cost Center
- External Sales & Use Tax Calculation Overview for S/4HANA Cloud
- The Next Generation Intercompany Solution: Intercompany Matching & Reconciliation
- Tax Code Maintenance? Remember the Transports!
- Don’t Block a Tax Rate—Add a Validity Period
- Help! How do I set up my FX trading process using the trading platform integration SCP app?
- Cost Center in Asset History Sheet
- Understanding the Jurisdiction Code Mass Update for the US External Tax Solution in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Import Financial Plan Data: Plan Data Scope Must Be Defined in CSV File
- G/L Account Maintenance in SAP S/4HANA Cloud: What about Accounts Not Needed in the P System?
- Currency Conversion with Prescribed Exchange Rates
- How to Use the ‘Post Automatically Only’ Indicator in G/L Master Data
- How to Maintain Exchange Rates in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Configuration of G/L Accounts in Event-Based Revenue Recognition
- A Configuration Example of How to Optimize Journal Entry Verification Workflow
- Small but Useful Points When Using the Manage Workflows for Journal Entry Verification – In General Ledger App
- Status of Journal Entry Verification and Troubleshooting Reference
- How to simplify my Chart of Accounts via reducing the G/L Accounts for Bank Accounts? How to set up ‘One set of G/L accounts for multiple bank accounts’?
4.) SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Finance Microlearnings on openSAP
- Universal Parallel Accounting
- SAP S/4HANA Financial Planning with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Integrated Financial Planning for SAP S/4HANA with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Simulation Cockpit for Financial Planning in SAP Analytics Cloud – Adaptation Guide
6.) End-user Tutorials for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
7.) SAP Intelligent Robotic Automation Bot Store: Business Content for SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Finance
Where to find out more details on the product?
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud release info: http://www.sap.com/s4-cloudrelease
- Best practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud here
- Feature Scope Description here
- What’s New here
- Help Portal Product Page here