It’s often a challenge to view the latest changes done in the employee Records. Employee central “Employee delta Export Tool Microsoft excel Add in” can be used to show before & after snapshot of edited data in the excel sheet.This tool is very powerful, handy & easy to implement that can be used to capture the new Hires, Data changes, Rehires & Deleted data.
To enable Employee delta export tool for Microsoft excel following steps need to be performed—
- Role based Permissions
Following permissions are required to retrieve the data from backend. Admin user should be created & should have the below permissions
- Manage System Properties –> Pick list Management and Pick lists Mappings Set Up
- General User Permission –>SFAPI User Login
- Employee Central API –>Employee Central Foundation SOAP API, Employee Central HRIS SOAP API
- Employee Central Foundation OData API
- Employee Central HRIS OData API
- Manage Integration Tools
- Admin access to OData API
- Manage Employee Delta Exporting Templates
2 Install the Add-in
Once the Permissions are added to the role go to Action search –> Employee delta Export.
Install the Excel Add-in on your computer.
Once the Excel Add In in installed the Multi-sheet report will look like as follows—
Enter the Report Start date , Time & Legal Entity etc. as a filter.
3. Define the URL
Go To Systems Sheet & define the URL as follows, Also enter the company Id & User Name.
4. Run Report – Once the URL is set up Report is ready to run. Go to SuccessFactors –>Get Data
Following screen will appear. Enter the password
Report will get executed & pull the records as per the selection criteria & populate data in the template.
Example – Address