In this blog post, you can find the latest collection of new capabilities in SAP S/4HANA Cloud in the area of Manufacturing and Supply Chain with the focus on the ERP End-to-End processes of Make to Order and Make to Stock.
For Process Manufacturing refer to the blog SAP S/4 HANA Cloud for Process Manufacturing.
This blog post focuses on Discrete Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
Here you find the core processes addressing the main production environments Make to Stock and Make to Order:
Innovation topic here is:
What’s new in SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Manufacturing & Supply Chain?
Check our quartely product management updates:
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2011 Release
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2008 Release
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2005 Release
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2002 Release
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1911 Release
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1908 Release
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1905 Release
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1902 Release
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1811 Release
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1808 Release
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1805 Release
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1802 Release
If you are also interested in Maintenance Management, I would like to draw your attention to my blog SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Asset Management – The Link Collection.
If you’re interested to learn more about these innovations, join our SAP Learning Hub and participate in our SAP S/4HANA Cloud Early Release Series. Read this blog to find out how you can license for the Enterprise Support Edition as a Customer / Partner and benefit from our regular release series either live or on-demand.
Where to find out more details on the product?
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud release info: http://www.sap.com/s4-cloudrelease
- Sven Denecken’s Intelligent ERP Link Collection
- Yannick Peterschmitt’s Key Business Scenarios Link Collection
- Quarterly release product videos on our SAP S/4HANA Cloud playlist
- Best practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud here
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community here
- Feature Scope Description here
- What’s New here
- Help Portal Product Page here