SAP beliefs customer feedback is so important. Your feedback helps us to
· Improve the products, services & experience
· Improvise the ways to measure delighting customers
· Take tangible actions to make better decisions which enables better customer satisfaction
· Identify the needs of customer advocacy
1. How does this work with SAP Business ByDesign Product Support?
Customers provide feedback on resolution of single incidents. Customer will get an email notification with the survey link per incident while they perform the complete action on the incident. The below snapshot shows the action complete from the drop down.
Customer receives the email notification with a survey link – Customer Feedback on Incident. Here is a sample snapshot.
The survey will have the following questions
You can only submit the feedback ones. If you try again, the below message appears. Please take the time to provide your feedback and send it back to us
2. How to interpret the Survey Scale
SAP started measuring very satisfied feedback from our customer via the rating 9 or 10 since we want to continuously evolve our delivery and delight you, always. The survey questions will focus on your overall experience with support & product
3. What happens when you rate an incident?
Support Management team will review the feedback and take immediate corrective action if required even in conjunction with the customer. If you rate 9 or 10 to questions below, we will make sure that the team(s) and the employee(s) involved know that they have done a great job. If you rate below 5 due to severe dis-satisfaction; our management team will review the incident handling and personally reach out to you via phone call.
4. Who can guide you with more information if required?
Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or Customer Engagement Executive if you have one. If you don’t have, please ask your queries while you interact with cloud product support.