SAP Learning Hub News – August 2018
Welcome to the August update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub.
Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your inbox.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1808 Update
– For subscribers of the professional edition and edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud of SAP Learning Hub –
The following enablement assets to stay current have been updated for SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1808 to ensure that you keep your knowledge up-to-date as part of your stay current objectives. To make the most out of your learning investment, please select the Learning Journey guide that best meets your needs and go directly to the stay current scenario of the Learning Journey.
Stay current: SAP S/4HANA Cloud for project management and fundamentals
Stay current: SAP S/4HANA Cloud for finance:
Stay current: SAP S/4HANA Cloud for lines of business and industries
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud – manufacturing implementation and configuration Learning Journey
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud – procurement implementation and configuration Learning Journey
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud – professional services implementation and configuration Learning Journey
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud – sales implementation and configuration Learning Journey
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud for asset management
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud for research and development engineering
Stay current: New topics for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud – SAP Fiori and extensibility Learning Journey
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud for supply chain
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud for legal content
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud – learning map for EPPM
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud for master data governance
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud for data enrichment
Stay Current for SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP Ariba Solutions
We´d like to inform you that starting August 6, 2018, SAP professionals certified in one or more SAP S/4HANA Cloud or SAP Ariba solutions will have to show that they are current with the latest updates on features and functions of the product to keep their certification current.
The concept of staying current was introduced with a redesign of the SAP Global Certification program to fit the needs as an implementation expert and stay up-to-date in the rapidly changing arena of cloud solutions from SAP. Since September 2016, it is a well-established concept for SAP professionals certified in SAP SuccessFactors solutions to prove with every new cloud release that they are up to date. Now, it is time to extend this approach to further cloud solutions from SAP. On August 6, we took the next step and introduced the concept of staying current for everybody certified in SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP Ariba solutions.
Solution Editions of SAP Learning Hub Included in SAP Preferred Success Plan
With the inclusion of the solution editions of SAP Learning Hub in the SAP Preferred Success plan, up to five customer administrators will now gain access to resources such as structured Learning Journey guides and learning content, SAP expert-led social learning and live sessions, and 10 hours of hands-on practice and certifications in the SAP Live Access portal. The objective of this inclusion is to help customers accelerate successful project completion and support onboarding, adoption, and ongoing proficiency among all roles involved in the implementation and consumption of SAP solutions in the cloud.
Stay tuned for the launch in the upcoming weeks. For more information, please read the related press release.
New E-Books in the Bookboon Library
– For subscribers of the professional edition, solution editions and business edition of SAP Learning Hub –
Each month, new e-books are added to our Bookboon library on SAP Learning Hub, empowering you with the latest knowledge to broaden your skills.
Here is a highlight of e-books that have been added in July:
- Old Failures and New Successes – Author: Agustín Medina Fernández
- The Art of Addressing Situations in the Moment – Author: Donna Karlin
- Interpersonal Relationships & Communications – Author: David Cycleback
- Leadership, Delegation & Motivation – Author: Samuel A. Malone
Go to your learning content area and click on ‘Bookboon Catalog’ to take a look at the e-book offerings and seize the opportunity to read more on topics that interest you.
Virtual Boot Camp for Partner Presales
– For subscribers of the SAP PartnerEdge edition of SAP Learning Hub –
Gain the skills and knowledge to effectively show how SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Analytics solutions align with your customers’ challenges and requirements. Learn about SAP Analytics and hybrid analytics, as well as best practices for discovery, qualification, and effective demonstrations. This boot camp will help you prepare for the presales validations for SAP Analytics Cloud. Don’t miss out, reserve your spot today here.
Ed the Bot in the SAP PartnerEdge Program
– For subscribers of the SAP PartnerEdge edition of SAP Learning Hub –
We have implemented the new AI chatbot, Ed the Bot, in SAP Learning Rooms for SAP PartnerEdge and SAP SuccessFactors solutions. Ed can answer frequently asked questions in SAP Learning Rooms for SAP PartnerEdge – in the forum and in the feed updates.
We will be expanding the use of Ed the Bot into other SAP Learning Rooms for SAP PartnerEdge to support answering our users’ questions.
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
Below is a selection of upcoming live sessions in SAP Learning Rooms:
- Live session series on sales: August 20–24, each day at 5:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m. (CEST)
- Live session on sourcing: creating events: August 21, 6:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m. (CEST)
- Workforce Analytics and Reporting Quarterly Release (Delta Content) Demonstration Session: August 27, 3:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m. (CEST)
- Live session on SAP Learning Hub Navigation Tips and Tricks: August 20, 6:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m. (CEST)
Please refer to the events calendars in corresponding SAP Learning Rooms for the most up-to-date dates and topics. Links are accessible when logged into SAP Learning Hub and if you are already a member of the respective SAP Learning Room.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Live Session Metrics
We are happy to report high attendance and certification performance in the SAP Learning Room for the implementation of SAP S/4HANA Cloud:
- Since January 2017, more than 7,800 individuals attended the nine live-session clusters, benefiting approximately 60% of members
- Since the first quarter of 2017, more than 1,100 individuals passed the certification exams for SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Launching the SAP Hands-On Learning Course
Practical knowledge is indispensable for effective learning and skill acquisition. To provide additional opportunities for practical learning beside live training systems through the SAP Live Access platform, SAP introduced SAP Hands-On Learning course, a new in-person live-delivery format for education and best practices for SAP solutions.
These on-site courses involve direct interaction with, and guidance from, SAP instructors who coach learners through case-study driven exercises within real solutions. The courses are available for booking to all learners who would like to expand their skills and apply their newly acquired knowledge under the direct guidance of expert instructors from SAP.
You can find the most up-to-date list of SAP Hands-On Learning courses on SAP Training Shop; either go to the home page of SAP Hands-On Learning or search for “HO*”. Each course will be also integrated into the relevant Learning Journey guide.
New in SAP Live Access
New courses have recently been added to the SAP Live Access portal, including:
- Processes in SAP Extended Warehouse Management – Overview (EWM100)
- SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Part 1 (HY400)
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Procurement (S4C10)
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Professional Services (S4C20)
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Finance (S4C30)
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Manufacturing (S4C40)
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Sales (S4C60)
- SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement – Functions and Innovations (S4PR1)
You can access the entire catalog for SAP Live Access here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your SAP software skills.