SAP Marketing Cloud Integration with Salesforce
SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud Integration with Salesforce
Usually, companies use Marketing cloud to streamline, automate, and measure marketing tasks and workflows and to schedule and track marketing campaign especially email campaigns and mass business-to-customer communications. Companies typically use CRM to manage sales activities: all their interactions with current and prospective customers. The challenge then is to integrate and sync the information both ways, so that the marketing team knows what’s going on in sales, and the sales and customer service teams are well aware of the marketing history of each prospect or customer.
Advantco provides a seamless integration between the Marketing Processes of SAP Hybris and the Sales Processes of SFDC to leverage business value by non-silo approaches.
- Bring marketing data and sales documents in a context
- Leverage context of marketing/sales relevant information for predictive analytics
- Ensure seamless business process integration without disruption
- Out of the box Sales Force technical integration
- Cross LoB Marketing/Sales business process integration
- Integration Monitoring by SAP Cloud Platform
- Safeguarding of SFDC investment
- Incorporates the best practices in integration
- Pre-build scenarios to help accelerate your integration use cases
Advantco’s integration package enables you to easily integrate business processes between Salesforce Sales Cloud and SAP Marketing Cloud.
It provides you with the following three pre-configured process integrations:
- Replication of Salesforce Accounts to SAP Marketing Cloud
- Replication of Salesforce Contacts to SAP Marketing Cloud
- Automated handover of Marketing qualified leads from SAP Marketing Cloud to Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Set up connectivity between SAP Marketing Cloud and Salesforce
- Configure Data mapping by templates for accounts, contacts, leads, and opportunities
In addition, the package can be extended with custom fields.
Return on investment:
- Jump-start integration projects and quickly go-live with business integration scenarios
- Deliver value faster by applying prepackaged graphical integration flows and mappings
- Integrate processes and data in real time, mediated and bidirectional
- Tested and validated solution
- Save time, effort and money by using this package as an accelerator
Advantco’s integration package helps companies streamline and fully automate their business processes. Companies further benefit from SAP Hybris and Salesforce integration by:
- Savings time, effort and money by avoiding dual entry.
- Minimizing data redundancies and errors caused by manual entry.
- Quick decision making on newly available information.
Hi Ashish Bahl ,
Have you created any blog related to integration of sales force with marketing. We are trying to use integrate for running campaigns. Kindly share if you have created any other blog with more technical details.