Time to talk #SAPTechEd Las Vegas – Get Ready for next @SAPMentors @SAPCommunity Call
When: September 10
Time: 3:00 pm Eastern (New York Time) Noon Pacific
Whether it’s your first or 20th time attending SAP TechEd conferences, join this session to learn about the highlights this year including new elements for SAP’s premier educational conference. You’ll hear from veteran attendees their tips and tricks for getting the most value while attending the conference. Also, learn about new online missions to help SAP Community members build their reputation and have even more fun at SAP TechEd.
Webinar link: https://sap.na.pgiconnect.com/community/
Dial-in: Either have the system dial your phone (free); or find a dial-in number here.
Cathy Neergard ,Global Events Lead, SAP TechEd
Caroleigh Deneen will cover some fun missions for SAP TechEd
Chris Kernaghan will moderate
Jason Cao is our producer
This year there are 35 journeys – see below:
Here is a link to the learning journeys.
Top 10 Tips to Get Ready
From previous years:
- Create your personal schedule via session agenda builder
- Register for the hands-on sessions
- Plan your meetings with the SAP experts
- Prepare your questions to challenge SAP experts
- Join the conversation via social media channels with hashtag #SAPTechEd
- Share your feedback and impressions on SAP Community
- Don’t stay in one track, branch out a little (Michelle Crapo)
- Take advantage of waiting in line – the person next to you could be a great contact
- Meet people at lunch and unwind
- Attend the ASUG sessions, customer driven education
What tips do you have? Please comment below.