SAP Ariba Global Services is going through a transformation to reduce customer touch points, accelerate time to value, and improve the overall customer experience. As part of this transformation, we have released an updated version of the SAP Activate Methodology for SAP Ariba in SAP Roadmap Viewer.
This updated version includes the following:
- Updates to the existing Project Management accelerators
- Addition of the Data Strategy and Architecture Review process steps including deliverables and tasks
- Inclusion of Data Strategy and Architecture Review specific accelerators including:
- Architecture Review Pre-Readiness Questionnaires
- Architecture Review Customer Session Deck
- Sample Architecture Diagram and Realm/Account Strategy
- Data Strategy L1 Meeting Agenda
- Data Strategy Shared Master Data Flow Diagram
SAP Ariba will continue to build out the implementation roadmap over the coming months.
You can find past blog posts in the SAP Communities space with tag #sapactivate, as well as in the SAP Activate Methodology Jam group (request access here), a community of 26k members already actively engaged in SAP’s Implementation Roadmaps for Cloud, On-Premise, and Hybrid environments.
If this topic series interests you, check out our e-book SAP S/4HANA Cloud: Implementation with SAP Activate which is available from SAP PRESS. Let us know your thoughts and feedback either in the comments or join our Jam Group.