Setup Virtual Table Config For Calculation Views in HANA Studio.
Following are the steps to create Virtual table and set up privileges in HANA studio,
- Login in to HANA studio via the SYSTEM user.
- Right click on the system and add another remote source under provisioning.
- Enter the details, like port, server, user/password etc.
- Create a new table or use the existing table from the remote source.
- Assign the #OO user of the HDI container, where you want to use the virtual table, privileges to create virtual table.
- Assign the same privileges to the technical user of the HDI container.
- Once done you can create the virtual table and use it in the calculation view.
In case of multi DB system as remote source,
- Create remote source in tenant.
- Provide access on the BIMC tables i.e, _SYS_BI schema.
PFB the screen shots,
Above you can see the config screen shots, that will help you create the basic setup in studio.