Sizing SAP HANA – by the SAP HANA Academy
This bloglet provides an update about sizing SAP HANA.
Quick Sizer is a web-based tool designed to make sizing of SAP Applications easier and faster. It has been developed by SAP in close cooperation with all platform partners and is free of charge.
The Quick Sizer tool is available in three versions:
- SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
You can access the tool from www.sap.com/sizing.
For those new to sizing SAP HANA and the Quick Sizer tool, there is a video tutorial availalbe on the topic on the SAP HANA Academy.
Video by Sebastian Schmitt and Dagmar Kirsamer.
For more information about sizing, visit www.sap.com/sizing.
- 1872170 – SAP S/4HANA memory sizing
- 1793345 – Sizing for SAP Suite on HANA
- 2296290 – New Sizing Report for SAP BW/4HANA
- 1514966 – SAP HANA 1.0: Sizing SAP In-Memory Database
Thank you for watching
The SAP HANA Academy provides technical enablement, implementation and adoption support for customers and partners with 1000’s of free tutorial videos.
For the full library, see SAP HANA Academy Library – by the SAP HANA Academy
For the full list of blogs, see Blog Posts – by the SAP HANA Academy
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel for updates
- Join us on LinkedIn linkedin.com/in/saphanaacademy
- Follow us on Twitter @saphanaacademy
- Google+ plus.google.com/+saphanaacademy
- Facebook facebook.com/saphanaacademy