SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition Stay Current with SAP Certification
Last Modified: January 25, 2023
RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition Stay Current with SAP Certification for Certified IT Professionals!
Dear SAP S/4HANA Cloud IT Professional Community,
If you are a consultant certified in one or more of the SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition lines of business exams, this blog is very important to you, especially the Q&A section below. If you do not follow the Stay Current requirements below, you will lose your certification and badge validity, requiring that you re-certify; In other words, retake your core exam.
About SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition Stay Current with SAP Certification
The ‘stay current’ delta content and assessment(s) for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition are available to external customers and partners only via the SAP Learning Hub. If you are currently holding an SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition line of business certification, you must successfully complete the stay current content and the relevant assessment before each deadline. SAP Certification will send you an email upon every release, announcing the beginning of a new Stay Current cycle with relevant information and deadlines. Please read that email carefully.
In order to maintain your certification credential, you MUST hold a valid individual SAP Learning Hub subscription and complete all future quarterly delta assessments on time; this is especially important as every customer-facing consultant is expected to hold a valid line of business certification for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition.
Stay Current with SAP Certification has a bi-yearly cadence and applies ONLY to the SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition certifications for lines of business (nine exams), not any of the annually updated exams. The 2023 yearly schedule is as follows:
- Q1 – 2302 release (RTC is Jan. 25, 2023; SC deadline is May 10, 2023)
- Q3 – 2308 release (RTC is July 26, 2023; SC deadline will be announced in May)
Completing your Self-Paced Delta Training and Assessment:
Subscribers of SAP Learning Hub (Professional, Partner or Solution edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition) can review ‘stay current‘ delta course(s) and complete the stay current assessment(s) by following the process below:
- Review your relevant Learning Journey(s) where you will find your core certification exam in the ‘Become competent’ scenario. Then, select the Stay Current course that is assigned to your exam and learning journey. For convenience, find the list of learning journeys that are part of the Stay Current program below. The assessment itself is in the Stay Current delta course as well as a separate link in the learning journey Stay Current tile:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition – Finance
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition – Manufacturing
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition – Procurement
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition – Professional Services
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition – Sales
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition – Enterprise Asset Management
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition – Supply Chain
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition – Warehouse Management
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition – Service
- Alternatively, if you already know what stay current course and assessment are assigned to your exam, log in to SAP Learning Hub, navigate to ‘Learning Content’, and there you can search for “SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition 2302” (or later release) and the relevant stay current programs will be shown. Please keep in mind that the last 4 digits will change with every major release.
Reminders from SAP Certification:
- Reminder 1: SAP Certification will send you an announcement about the Stay Current program on the RTC (release to customer) date of a major release prompting you to start the stay current process. You have about 3 1/2 months after the release to complete your assessment.
- Reminder 2: Afterwards, SAP Certification will follow up with an email reminder 4 weeks prior to your deadline to ensure that you do not miss it.
It’s that simple. Please find more information on the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Stay Current & Delta Schedule and how to stay current with your certification pages on the training shop. Learn more about the move to bi-yearly stay current here (must have a valid SAP Learning Hub subscription to access previous link).
New to SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition Certifications?
It is necessary that you have an SAP Learning Hub subscription in order to maintain your certification. If you have not yet subscribed to SAP Learning Hub (Professional, partner or Solution edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud): navigate to the Professional or the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Solution or Partner editions in the SAP Training Shop and complete your purchase of either edition. All currently and future certified professionals MUST have a valid SAP Learning Hub user account to maintain certifications and badges for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition lines of business exams with no exceptions.
Upon receipt of your SAP Learning Hub credentials…
- Log into SAP Learning Hub and select the Learning Journeys navigation on the top left or click ‘Learn’.
- Select ‘SAP S/4HANA Cloud” using the Categories Filter or type ‘SAP S/4HANA Cloud’ to view all available learning journeys for your solution.
- Select the line of business learning journey that interests you and review the different scenarios.
- Join the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room for expert guidance and live sessions.
- Use the links in your learning journey course tiles to assign content to your learning plan and prepare for your core exam.
- When appropriate, select the ‘stay current‘ scenario and assign to your learning plan the delta content and assessment for the core exam you have passed and want to maintain. Assessments do NOT count as a certification exam take.
Important Information Links:
To read more about Certification at SAP, Certification Hub, and the Stay Current with SAP Certification for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition, please visit:
- General Certification and Certification Hub Information
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Stay Current Information
- What’s New in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Stay Current?
- SAP Learning Hub Professional Edition
- SAP Learning Hub Solution Edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud (comes with 10 hours of Live Access & 2 exam attempts with Certification Hub bundle for professionals focusing only on SAP S/4HANA Cloud topics)
- View our edition comparison grid or visit com/learninghub.
- Available Certification Digital Badges
Q: Which line of business exams for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition are currently participating in Stay Current with SAP Certification?
A: If you have already passed one or more of the following line of business certifications, you must begin your stay current process with the subsequent SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition release of the product and Stay Current content and assessments. Here is the list of exams currently in the program:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition – Finance Implementation
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition – Manufacturing Implementation
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition – Procurement Implementation
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition – Professional Services Implementation
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition – Sales Implementation
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition – Asset Management Implementation
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition – Supply Chain Implementation
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition – Warehouse Management Implementation
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition – Service Implementation
Q: When will the stay current delta content and assessments for the lines of business exams be available in the SAP Learning Hub for me to complete?
A: The Stay Current content and assessments will be available on RTC in every major release. For 2023, that will be 2302 and 2308 releases. You have 3 1/2 months after the release date to complete the current assessment and maintain your credential and badge: e.g. to stay current on the 2302 release, you have until May 10, 2023 to pass the assessment assigned to your core exam(s). This logic is used release over release as the general rule. See above for schedule and deadlines.
Q: Will I receive any reminders or notifications from SAP Certification when these assessments are available?
A: Yes, you will receive an announcement via email that the latest Stay Current content and assessment is now available on the SAP Learning Hub, and then you will receive a reminder approximately 4 weeks prior to the deadline so that you do not miss the opportunity to keep your credential and badge.
Q: What happens if I do NOT complete the assessment during the stay current period, missing the deadline?
A: Your SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition certification credential will expire and your badge will show your status as expired. There is no grace period, so please mark your calendars accordingly to log onto the SAP Learning Hub and complete your stay current requirements. Once your certification credential expires, you will be required to re-book and re-take the Certification exam, to obtain a fresh Certificate / fresh Digital badge. This re-certification attempt will count towards your available certification attempts regardless of whether you are using the SAP Certification Hub or the free 2 takes that comes with the SAP Learning Hub Solution Edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Q: I am a customer key user, project manager or architect certified on the onboarding fundamentals exam: C_TS4C_2022 for example. Will I lose my exam credential if I do not take the related stay current course and assessment?
A: No. Although you (as project manager, architect or key user) should always keep up to date with SAP innovations, SAP Activate fundamentals exams for public and private deployment options are not part of stay current. You are not required to pass the assessment in the SAP Learning Hub to keep your certification credential and badge at this time. Your C_TS4C or E_S4CPE credential will be valid until SAP Certification expires the exam you hold.
Q: I don’t currently have a subscription/account for the SAP Learning Hub Professional, Partner or S4HC Solution edition, but am already certified in one or more of the lines of business exams. What happens if I do not purchase a valid subscription when a subsequent release of SAP S/4HANA Cloud goes RTC?
A: The assessments are currently tracked by SAP Learning Hub user subscription account, so you will not be able to maintain your certification starting with the release after the exam you took, unless you personally log into SAP Learning Hub with a valid user account. This is the only way to access the ‘stay current’ materials and the assessments to maintain your certification credential.
Q: Will each one of the assessments count as an exam take with my Certification Hub subscription or with the bundled 2-exam takes in the SAP Learning Hub solution edition?
A: No. The stay current assessment uses SAP Learning Hub web assessments, not certification exam takes, and these are part of your SAP Learning Hub subscription.
Q: I just passed the SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition – Asset Management Implementation exam on 2302. Do I need to pass the SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition – Asset Management Stay Current assessment on 2302 (the same release as the exam) right away before the 2302 deadline?
A: No, you are already current. You will start your Stay Current journey with the 2308 release of the product, for example.
Q: I noticed that there is a learning journey with core content already available for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition R&D area. Will there be an exam and therefore a stay current course and assessment available soon?
A: Not in 2302. We will plan to make that exam available as demand picks up. When it becomes available, it will also become part of Stay Current with SAP Certification .
Q: I am an SAP Partner organization. What happens if my Solution Consultant (maintained in the PartnerEdge PRM tool) fails to “stay current”?
A: During the Semi- annual PRM check, if your resource is indicated to have failed to stay current, your organization’s Sell Authorization will be demoted to “At Risk”. Ideally at this point, you must ensure to inform the consultant that he/she must re-certify if the time lapse is greater than 3 months or complete the missed “Stay Current: assessment, so that your organization’s Sell Authorization can revert back to “Authorized”. If your resource fails to complete the “Stay Current” assessment at this point, during the next round of PRM check, your organization will lose your S/4HANA Cloud, public edition Sell Authorization.
SAP Global Certification
Copyright/Trademark | Privacy | Impressum
Hi, thank you for the information. However I am still confused in some topics:
My core exam is SA Marketing Cloud 2002.
According to Learning Journey I must take the stay current assessment (C4H2_SC), but in the list of exams currently in the program you mention above does not appear SAP Customer experience Cloud solutions and by checking in the list in stay current program I am not able to see the code of the assessment (C4H2_SC)
How do I know which launch belongs to my core exam that is SAP Marketing Cloud 2002, where do I check that? I think it would be 2108, but I am not sure.
As per the information in stay current calendar for launch 2108 (SAP HANA Cloud) the deadline is Oct. 26. I dont know if the launch 2108 is the one correspond to my core exam or the next one that is 2111. I have no received any mail as a reminder to the assessment yet.
The learning hub suscripcion that include the assessment option are really very expensive for me, I am a particular consultant and not part of a partner. Is there no a more accessible option? Obviously I dont want to lose my certification.
Thanks in advance.
thanks for the information above. I passed my certification in warehouse management in february. I already did the stay current exam, but didn't get any information that my badge is now recertified.
Where can I see my status of my certification? Don't I get an e-mail oder anything?
Thanks in advance!
Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog.