You have an opportunity to hear the best content from SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference and meet Jen Barney, winner of Season 4 of Food Network’s Holiday Baking Championship, during our exclusive Data Chef Dinner Event!
Register before August 1 and receive a $25 Amazon gift card at the event
We look forward to seeing you at our 10th annual SAP Data Summit in La Crosse, WI, on August 14–15, 2018!
Our goal is to connect you with our data management experts. You’ll deep dive into the latest data technology, take a closer look at our strategic direction, and learn how our solutions can positively influence the future direction of your business.
This event is also an opportunity to network with other data management professionals and SAP customers in the Midwest region.
Don’t miss this chance to:
- Network and share success stories and challenges around data management initiatives and the SAP data management technology landscape
- Gain detailed product knowledge about current SAP solutions and take a sneak peek into future solutions
- Establish relationships with key SAP product managers, lead developers, and VPs
- Influence the SAP development community by sharing your thoughts on product value and pain points
- Participate in one-on-one data management consultations with SAP experts during our exclusive Data Chef Dinner Event
This event is free to attend and includes meals for both days of the event. You are responsible for your own travel-related expenses.
SAP Data Summit
Date: August 14–15, 2018
Location: SAP La Crosse Office
Address: 332 Front Street S., La Crosse, Wisconsin