SAP SuccessFactors Recognized as a Worldwide Learning Management Leader in the 2018 IDC MarketScape for 8th Consecutive Year
We’re honored to be recognized as a Leader in the 2018 IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Learning Management in Integrated Talent Management for the eighth consecutive year. We believe this report is a testament to our comprehensive learning solution with incredible innovations fueled by you, our customers. So thank you for trusting us to help you develop and train the best talent so you can accelerate your business’s success.
Being recognized as a leader in learning management by the IDC MarketScape means that our current capabilities, and our strategy and direction are at the forefront setting the pace for what’s possible in learning. In fact, the IDC MarketScape specifically mentions our strengths including deep integrations with the social collaboration capabilities offered through SAP Jam, the breadth and depth of our solution, the extended capabilities of the SAP Cloud Platform, and the product roadmap.You can download an excerpt of the report here.
The IDC MarketScape’s assessment is based on taking an intensive look at our current capabilities and how well aligned we are to our customer’s needs as well as how well our future strategy aligns to what customers will require in three to five years. We are incredibly proud to have widened the gap between our learning solution and those of our competitors.
Our focus on innovation and customer successhas never been stronger. Here are some of the highlights in Learning that we’ve released most recently:
- Expanded Open Content Network (OCN) – we continue to add to our OCN partner list, which now includes 8 partners. Your employees may already be taking these courses on their own, but now you can formalize access through your LMS and make these offerings available in your enterprise catalogs, either as part of Programs or Curricula, as well as have them directly assigned to employees by admins or supervisors.
- Collections – as we strive to help you make learning more continuous, we launched Collections, which make it easier for employees to share great content. Learners, managers, and administrators can create a list of their favorite content links from anywhere — public Website articles, direct links to courses, Jam groups, and other resources. You can also manage lists and links, share, and track them.
- Redesigned Catalog – since this is the means of engaging a learner to interact and self-discover with all available learning, they must be engaged into a delightful experience. This new catalog interaction provides end-users with a wonderfully engaging experience that transforms how they find training. Whether browsing courses by topic or searching across key terms, users can find and scan all relevant results in a simple and streamlined manner that keeps them focused on the task of find great learning.
- Learning Marketplace – amodern, simple, and comprehensive learning and commerce solution for external audiences.
- Learning Accomplishments – offers a new way for your workforce and external audiences to target learning goals and track progress, creating a more dynamic and engaging experience.
- Assessment Builder – provides a unified and simple experience for you to create, manage, and administer both Quizzes and Exams. You can now more easily and comprehensively run assessments, evaluate learner’s knowledge and retention, and measure course effectiveness.
And our next release will include Personalized Learning Recommendations. We have added relevant and personalized learning recommendations powered by machine learning capabilities with SAP Leonardo. These targeted recommendations are based on taking what we know about an individual user, including their profile information and learning activity, and applying machine learning algorithms. Users help maximize relevancy by indicating topics of interest which focuses the recommendations engine on delivering best fit recommendations that match preferences.
Also in the Q3 release, to create an environment that drives continuous learning and self-development, we have redesigned how learners complete an online course and register for classroom-based courses. With this release, you will see a new streamlined layout for each course that provides information to help learners understand course information, the required time commitment, and the rating of the course, along with other required data. Learners will be delighted with the ability to easily and quickly access the information they need.
Beyond product innovation, in 2018 and beyond we remain committed to delivering excellent service for the entire HCM suite. SAP SuccessFactors is trusted and used by 52+ million users across all industries, sizes, and geographies. We look forward to continuing to deliver innovative learning capabilities and amazing service and support. Thanks again for your continued trust and confidence!
Want to learn more? Join us at SuccessConnect in Las Vegas taking place at the ARIA Resort & Casino September 11-13. We have an incredible line-up of breakout sessions with both customers and product experts. See you there!