We’re honored to be recognized as a Leader by the 2018 IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Integrated Talent Management for the eighth consecutive year. We believe this report is a further testament to not only our comprehensive, intelligent talent management suite, but also to our strategy and direction in talent management. But perhaps first and foremost it’s a testament that our customers – like you – are able to derive strategic business value from our talent solutions. So, thank you to all of our customers for trusting us to help you attract, develop, and retain the best talent so you can accelerate your business’s success.
Being recognized as a leader in talent management by the IDC MarketScape means that our current capabilities, and our strategy and direction are at the forefront setting the pace for what’s possible in talent management. In fact, the IDC MarketScape specifically mentions our strengths around depth of our portfolio, global reach, features, technology, and reporting. You can download an excerpt of the report here.
It’s important to note that the IDC MarketScape’s assessment is based on taking an intensive look at our talent management offering (including things like depth of functionality, user experience and integration), go-to-market (things like service and support), and business (things like growth, viability, and employee engagement) — each based on both current capabilities (today) and planned strategies (tomorrow).
The IDC MarketScape specifically mentions our strengths around the breadth of our talent management suite and the depth of each of the modules, as well as the significant investments we have made, and continue to make, in the user experience, extensibility, analytics and support for key business initiatives. The reports states that “clients are well satisfied with the product map, including budding total workforce management capabilities powered by integrations with SAP Fieldglass and SAP’s work as part of the Business Beyond Bias initiative.”
I’m proud to say that our focus on talent management innovation and customer success has never been stronger. As a proof point, here are some of the innovation highlights in talent management that we’ve released in the past year:
- Job Analyzer for Recruiting – supporting our focus on Business Beyond Bias where machine learning is used to help identify and eliminate bias in job descriptions and intelligent salary recommendations help ensure competitive job listings.
- Ad hoc feedback and feedback tab as part of Continuous Performance Management – making it easy to request, provide, and view feedback at any time throughout the year without having to wait for a formal review.
- Learning Accomplishments – offering a new way for your workforce and external audiences to target learning goals and track progress, creating a more dynamic and engaging experience.
- Anti-bias alerts for Calibration – making it easy to configure and generate rules and alerts during the calibration process to help identify and prevent performance and promotion bias.
- Open-ended mentoring programs – increasing engagement and mentoring adoption with support for open-ended mentoring programs that are available to employees without invitation.
- Collaboration tools for Mentoring – making it easy to create communities and groups when creating a mentoring program so that mentors and mentees can communicate and collaborate with one another.
- Total Compensation Planning Template – enabling better decisions for comp planners by providing them a single view into total cash compensation.
And our innovation doesn’t stop there. Some key talent highlights that are planned as part of our upcoming releases will include:
- Personalized Learning Recommendations – making it easy to discover relevant learning activities and content by using machine learning to drive personalized recommendations.
- We’re continuing to enhance our Candidate Relationship Management capabilities as part of Recruiting – so it will be even easier to engage candidates via 1:1 email and SMS marketing campaigns and analyze and report on campaign effectiveness.
- We’re also unveiling Continuous Development – creating better employee engagement and retention by helping employees advance their development and growth through rich development catalogs, intelligent career exploration tools, and enhanced mentoring that’s more deeply integrated across other talent workflows.
With all of our future releases, we remain committed to delivering capabilities in a way that allows your organization to deploy your own mix of talent processes and programs. In fact, flexibility remains one of the hallmarks of our Talent Management suite. This helps ensure that your organization can easily and quickly adapt to the changing needs of the business.
We maintain a deep commitment to re-igniting talent across all areas. This means innovating with our customers, like you, to ensure we provide unified talent experiences, in addition to delivering best of breed capabilities within each talent solution area: Recruiting, Onboarding, Learning, Performance & Goals, Compensation, and Succession & Development. It also means leveraging our partnerships to create unique, elegant experiences across every device – experiences that are truly personalized to the needs of every user.
Beyond product innovation, in 2018 and beyond we remain committed to delivering excellent service and support that back each of our talent solutions, and our entire HCM suite. SAP SuccessFactors is trusted and used by 53+ million users across all industries, sizes, and geographies. We look forward to continuing to deliver innovative talent capabilities and amazing service and support. Thanks again for your continued trust and confidence.
Want to learn more? Join us at SuccessConnect in Las Vegas taking place at the ARIA Resort & Casino September 11-13. We have an incredible line-up of breakout sessions with both customers and product experts. See you there!