Fixed Assets, GL Account Determination in SAP Business One 9.2
Defining FA Accounts Determination
Modules > Administration > Setup > Financials > Fixed Assets > Account Determination
The Account Determination definition enables the system to automatically select the relevant G/L accounts for assets accounting.
- Asset Balance Sheet Account: the actual account recorded in CoA for FA to be used in presenting the BS.
- Acquisition Clearing Account: an intermediate account that used to post all assets purchasing transactions before transferring them to their actual accounts. This account always must be ZERO!
- Revaluation Reserve: a provision that’s specialized to record the Surplus from revaluate assets.
- Revaluation Reserve Clearing: A P&L account that used to close the Revaluation Reserve result inside it which it will be closed in the Profit and Loss Statement.
- Ordinary/Unplanned/Special Depreciation: Depreciation Expense that’s planned to write out Asset Cost at the end of each period and must be closed in the Profit and Loss Statement.
- Accumulated Ordinary/Unplanned/Special Depreciation: an account that offsets the FA accounts in the balance sheet and closed when an asset is retired or sold.
- Retirement with Expense/Revenue (Net): the result from retire an asset, it’s Profit and Loss Statement Account.
hope this helps, it’s really took a lot of efforts 🙂
for your inquiries and suggestions, please feel free to reach me out,
For more visit us https://glyceria.com
Thank you! This is extremely helpful.
Thanks a lot ! Very helpful !
useful but please note the difference between the reserve and provision