Do you have a great idea for SAP Web IDE? Don’t keep it to yourself!
Do you have a great idea for SAP Web IDE?
Do you wish you had a specific capability in SAP Web IDE every time you work with it?
Don’t keep it to yourself! There are probably many other users that could benefit from your idea.
Submit your ideas in our submission channel in SAP Customer Influence for a chance to change SAP Web IDE for the better!
So… What is this place and How does it work?
We have an online channel for getting ideas into our product. In this channel you can submit your ideas for review by the SAP Web IDE development team.
In addition, other customers can view your ideas, comment and vote for them.
The SAP Web IDE product team reviews all ideas and considers them for future releases.
- Go to our submission channel in Customer Influence
- Register or login
- Click on the ‘Submit Improvement’ button and fill the details of your great idea in the submission form
- Check out other SAP Web IDE requirements and vote for the best ones
- We will review all the ideas and contact you if we need further details
- We will consider all the ideas and select the ones to develop in the upcoming releases.
- We will update you if your idea was accepted
We are waiting for your great ideas…
Submit your SAP Web IDE ideas here.
Check out the outcome of the last review cycle we had in June
Nice and of course people like me appreciate it. But what about non-customers. Those pesky consultants. They use the product, and I bet they have some great ideas!
True. I used to be able to submit some "great ideas", one of them being implemented soon (the bin concept). But now P-users like me are excluded. I don't even have access to any Web IDE related ideas to vote on. 🙁