The new blockbuster is out to win the box offices. With it’s 3rd generation release of SAP Best Practices for SAP SuccessFactors Learning, we have been aiming for adding new relevant and exciting SAP Best Practices configuration content to the so far existing scope of version 2.
You can go straight to the SAP Best Practices Explorer and access SAP Best Practices for SAP SuccessFactors Learning, browse all the released content, read the fact sheets, go through process flows and interactive process simulations for all the available scope items, download the configuration guides and test scripts to exactly configure and test these described scenarios.
Some of the highlights of 3rd generation include:
Two new scope items for
- Mobile and Offline Learning and
- Training Planner
and furthermore extended and enhanced existing scope items for
- Learning Management and
- Learning Competencies
SAP Best Practices for SAP SuccessFactors Learning (3rd generation) covers now the following scope items:
I am more than excited to share with you some further details about the delta scope in the area of
- Track learning accomplishments
- Print certificates and rosters
- Create quizzes as straightforward tests
- Create learning activities in a development plan in Career Development Planning based on competencies assigned to learning items
Mobile and Offline Learning
- Mobile and Offline Learning empowers learners with the flexibility to learn at their convenience, anywhere anytime – even when they are offline. On iPad® as well as on Windows® laptops, learners can easily access their learning assignments or search for courses in learning catalogs. When they find a course they’d like to take, they can simply assign it. Managers can use the app to approve employee requests for training. Learners can benefit from an offline learning content player to access course content from their learning assignments list even while they are not connected to a network. After course completion, learners can review their learning history and download certificates of completion. To enable these scenarios, learning administrators setup learning items for mobile and offline access and learners can activate their accounts and register devices.
- With the Training Planner organizations have the ability to manage training budgets. The training planner allows companies and learning departments to run training planning cycles for a specific planning period where employees can raise training requests for courses they would like to take in the future. Employee supervisors process training requests from their teams and forward them for further centralized processing. Training managers who are responsible for certain organizational units review these training requests and take an approve or reject decision based on the budgets for the organization. Employees are then assigned to these courses.
With this 3rd generation release, we continue our offering of a preconfigured solution package supporting the implementation and time-to-value of the comprehensive and modern learning solution SAP SuccessFactors Learning. Creating a culture of continuous learning is and remains key in developing engaged employees and a high performance culture.
Explore 3rd generation on BPX and bring it into your projects. We are happy to hear your feedback.