How to create a jump from WorkFlow to workbook in Analysis with passing the variables
I’d like to continue the topic of my colleague @maksim.alyapyshev on «How to create Fiori Tile opening Analysis for Office for Analytical query» focusing on how to create a jump from WorkFlow to workbook in Analysis with passing the variables.
It’s a simple task, but if you never worked with old SAP BI-IP STS, it will take some time to find a right solution.
Step by step guide:
- Create a copy from standard class CL_RSAO_LAUNCHER_HTTP_HANDLER and add a couple lines of code:
data: l_t_variables type raso_t_launch_var, l_s_variables like line of l_t_variables. … when others. clear l_s_variables. l_s_variables-value = l_s_form-value. "Value l_s_variables-name = l_s_form-name. " Technical variable l_s_variables-data_source = l_s_form-name. " Alias append l_s_variables to l_t_variables. endcase.
- Go to tr. Sicf and create a copy of standard BSP app analysis:
- Now we need to create URL (this step was described in detail by @maksim.alyapyshev). In our case link looks like: http://<server>:<port>/sap/bw/zalalysis?SAP-CLIENT=<client>OBJECT_ID=<WB_technical_name>&OBJECT_TYPE=WBID&APPLICATION=EXCEL&<technical_name_of_variable>=[ver]&<technical_name_of_variable>=[year]&LANGUAGE=RU
- We have CDS view (head of document), where user can choose several parameters, such as Version of budget planning, year, company code etc. with a link to open workbook in Analysis.
- We created a custom characteristic for a storage link:
- Replace blanks to value of parameters in CDS-view:
… @ObjectModel.readOnly:true cast ( replace( replace( replace( replace( _anaapp.url, '[id]', corrid ), '[ver]', docversion ) , '[year]', gjahr ) , '[bukrs]', bukrs ) as zebpc_url ) as detailsurl …
I would like to thank my colleague Alexey Goncharov, without whom this article would not have been possible.
Thank you for attention!