This year SAPInsider BI & HANA 2018 is taking place from June 27- 29 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic. Greg McStravick, President, SAP Database & Data Management will be talking about: The intelligent enterprise: Unlock innovation through transformative power of connected data in his keynote on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 1:00pm- 2:15pm.
SAPInsider will kick off with a pre-conference before Greg’s keynote on Monday, June 27, at 8:00 am. Make sure to join one of these sessions to get a deep dive on HANA and Data Hub.
- Wednesday, 8:00am- 12:00pm: BYOD Hands-on Lab: Experience advanced data analytics on SAP HANA, express edition by Jordan Cao
- Wednesday, 8:00am- 12:00pm: Big Data solutions demystified: From ingestion to actionable intelligence by Amit Satoor
During the three days of SAPInsider, you will get a phenomenal opportunity to get up to speed on the latest SAP HANA product capabilities and hear from lots of SAP experts, partners and SAP HANA customers. You will also have the opportunity to find out more about the recently announced SAP HANA Data Management Suite.
Some of my favorite sessions are:
- Wednesday, 2:30pm- 3:30pm: SAP HANA and you – Making the world better through data by Philip On
- Wednesday 3:45pm- 4:45pm: SAP Data Hub: Orchestrate your Big Data pipeline for business value by Amit Satoor
- Thursday, 10:45am-11:45am: SAP HANA 2.3: What’s new, what’s unique, and what’s next? By Volker Haentjes
- Friday, 9:00am-10:00am: Overview of SAP HANA machine learning and integration with TensorFlow by Christoph Morgen
This is by far not all we have for you at SAPInsider. We have prepared a great list of short, but informative Impact 20 session on the show floor. Here is an overview of the session you should add to your agenda:
- Thursday, 12:00pm-12:20pm: Expert data recipes in a hurry for a hungry organization
- Thursday, 2:00pm-2:20pm: Develop Cloud Applications Rapidly with a Database-as-a-Service Solution
- Thursday, 3:15pm- 3:35pm: Migration to SAP HANA: Programs and tools to accelerate your SAP HANA deployments
- Thursday, 3:45pm- 4:05pm: Introducing the SAP HANA Data Management Suite
- Thursday, 4:15pm- 4:35pm: SAP HANA Blockchain: End-to-end transparency for all transaction data
- Friday, 12:00pm-12:20pm: Analyzing sensitive information while protecting data privacy with real-tim
If you have questions after your sessions, our product experts are waiting for you on the show floor to answer them at the different topic stations: SAP HANA,SAP Data Hub, Migration to SAP HANA, SAP Data Hub,SAP Enterprise Information Management, SAP HANA Data Management Suite and SAP Data Chef.
Learn more about SAP HANA Data Management Suite: www.sap.com/intelligentdata