#askSAP – Questions regarding Analytics for the Intelligent Enterprise and SAP Analytics for SAP S/4HANA – Attend this informative webinar June 28
The concept of Intelligent Enterprise made the headline this week in Orlando during SAPPHIRE NOW. The story highlights how new digital technologies allow companies to make core business processes more intelligent. Companies can automate business processes and augment employee’s capabilities to let them do more than they could do before with more focus on strategic tasks based on real-time and forward-looking insights.
This shift is accelerating in every industry and compelling every organization to transform into an intelligent enterprise to nimbly adapt to new market realities. SAP S/4HANA is the digital core platform to become such an intelligent enterprise. This digital transformation is driving the need for more analytics and a big opportunity which occurs through this transformation is to give all employees, partners and customers, immediate and forward-looking insights into what is going on and what is going to happen next.
Join us on June 28 to hear from our panel of experts and users how SAP Analytics help SAP S/4HANA customers seize this opportunity to drive strategic initiatives across the entire organization.
During this live call you will:
- Hear about the current challenges and strategic trends driving the intelligent enterprise
- Understand how SAP Analytics fits into a SAP S/4HANA landscape to enable the intelligent enterprise
- Discover the key use cases and benefits you can achieve when running SAP Analytics with SAP S/4HANA
- Hear first-hand from SAP customer Northern Gas Networks how they leverage SAP Analytics in combination with SAP S/4HANA to run the business in real-time
Our panel of experts and custom speakers include:
- Owen Pettiford, SVP SAP Digital Transformation at BackOffice and an SAP Mentor will moderate the call and lead the Q&A sessions
- Ido Shamgar, Sr Director, Global Product Marketing SAP S/4HANA & SAP S/4HANA Cloud will discuss SAP S/4HANA and the Intelligent Enterprise
- Tom Chelednik, SAP Global Business Development Executive, will cover cloud analytics, and Kim Carr, Solution Engineer for SAP, will do a short demo of financial planning and analysis with SAP Analytics Cloud embedded in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Tom Pollock, Head of Smart Information Management at Northern Gas Networks, will share his experience deploying SAP Analytics and SAP S/4HANA
- Christian Blumhoff, Sr. Director, Global Center of Excellence for Analytics with SAP will focus on enterprise data warehousing
- Kevin McConnell, Sr. Director, Global Center of Excellence for Analytics with SAP will address predictive analytics and embedded machine learning
Because it’s interactive, the call gives you an opportunity to join the conversation and share your thoughts and questions through live chat or Twitter with #askSAP. Join us!
#askSAP: Become an Intelligent Enterprise with SAP Analytics for SAP S/4HANA
- June 28th, 2018, 90 minutes
- 8:00am PDT | 11:00am EDT | 5:00pm CEST
- Register now for this event