Road Map: Asset Management with SAP S/4HANA
If you are working in Asset Centric organization and using SAP EAM to manage your assets, or you are an IT vendor supporting such organizations, you have only few days left to join us all at SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG annual Conference from 5th till 7th June.
If you have already registered for the event, and have questions like,
- What is the strategic direction and roadmap for SAP Enterprise Asset Management?
- How I can leverage SAP S/4HANA to manage my assets? Or is it now the right time for it?
- Do we really have Asset management in S/4HANA Cloud?
- What Fiori Apps SAP has delivered that simplifies my processes to manage my assets?
- What happened to Customer Connection program and what are the improvements SAP has delivered recently and what will be delivered in next few months?
- Do I have to retrain my maintenance management team to use S/4HANA?
- I heard lot about embedded analytics and enterprise reporting, how I can use advanced capabilities of HANA to monitor performance of my Assets?
- How SAP EAM delivered within SAP S/4HANA drives concept of intelligent enterprise by providing platform to collaboration with partners, Artificial intelligence and prediction, strategy and performance management?
you are more than welcome to attend session ASUG9722, by me. “Road Map: SAP S/4HANA Asset Management” , from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. on 5th of June at S331A (South Concourse, 3rd Floor).
Looking forward to meeting you all asset management enthusiasts.
ASUG Special Interest Group for “Enterprise Asset Management”
Share, Educate and Network.
Are there any Slides available on the ASUG session you presented, as non-ASUG Members?
It would be interesting to see your exact perspective (or a gathering of similar information) for the EAM area ...
Is it Possible to see and check such webinar/session by which we can get an idea about SAP S4 HANA Roadmap for Asset Management.