Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2018-2 for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the second cycle of the 2018 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s S/4HANA Cloud solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP S4/HANA Cloud Community or browse the whole project list here. The projects will be open for customer registration until June 15th, 2018.
How do I register on the Customer Influence website?
Follow-up after registration
When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, a Feedback Agreement with SAP will be part of the procedure.
Thank you in advance for your participation!
SAP S/4HANA Cloud projects for registration:
- Approval workflow for Sales Documents
- Archiving option for SAP Document Compliance (blockchain)
- Business Configuration Manager
- Central Master Data in SAP S/4HANA: Simplification and Integration
- Circular Economy
- Cloud Distributed Order Management
- Cloud for Utilities – Rating and Invoicing Solution
- Consumer Sales Intelligence
- Content Strategy at Globalization Services – Phase 2
- CoPilot Bot Integration Hub for Slack
- Customer Feedback for Fiori Floor-plans
- Data Integration Services
- Direct Material Sourcing
- Enhancing Tax Service with new extensibility features
- Excise Duty on SAP Cloud Platform
- Extend SAP S/4HANA Cloud with the SAP Extensibility Explorer using SAP S/4HANA Business Repository
- Innovation of Fiori Floor-Plans
- Inspection Planning in SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP S/4HANA
- Intelligent Purchase Order Accruals
- Notify and Resolve Issues Requiring Attention with the Situation Handling Framework
- Process Automation in Real Estate using Machine Learning
- Product Configuration Intelligence
- Sales Scheduling Agreement
- SAP Assortment Planning for Hardgoods and Grocery Retailers as a Cloud Product
- SAP Business ByDesign Customer Analytics
- SAP Cloud Platform App for Market Data Management Distribution