We wanted to share some very exciting news about our SAP Activate Jam Community. Our SAP Activate Methodologies Jam Group has passed the 25,000 members mark. This is a great milestone for us to be able to show the evolution of our Agile Implementation framework and methodology to such a large global audience of our customers and partners. We have gained 10,000 new members just in the last year who have expressed their significant interest in the SAP Activate implementation roadmap content and community to learn about the latest news revolving around SAP Activate. SAP Activate provides step-by-step guidance (including accelerators and expert approaches) for project teams in each workstream, deliverable, and task needed for each phase of your SAP project through post go-live support and release updates. The key benefit SAP Activate brings to our customers and partners is faster time to value. It allows you to get up and running in weeks with SAP Activate vs. months in a traditional project timeline.
SAP Activate has changed the way our global customers and partners implement SAP cloud software and products. With its detailed Agile implementation framework, we continuously improve and evolve our six-phase methodology approach on a quarterly release cycle that runs in parallel with our SAP S/4HANA Cloud Product Roadmap. Join the SAP Activate Jam Community now and see what 25,000 global technology professionals are all talking about with our expert guidance.
I will also be kicking off a Blog Series for SAP Activate Methodologies all within our SAP Community Platform here. SAP Communities serves the majority of SAP employees as our core Blogging platform and the SAP Product Management Organization has an enormous presence in blogs.sap.com. Check out all the other Product Management topics and personal stories from our SAP Product Managers and our amazing SAP employees. Be sure to check out next months Blog about SAPPHIRE 2018.
Please share your SAP Project implementation stories in the group and be sure to share the SAP Activate Jam Community access link with your colleagues and project team members who are new to SAP Activate.
Here is what some of our community members are saying:
- “With the Amazing SAP ACTIVATE (and its equally wonderful web site) and the new SCRUM, which is now at the heart of HANA implementation, SAP has done a wonderful work, finally SAP and its ecosystem has arrived in the Digital economy with a bang.”
- “Thank you for the asset of materials this Jam Site regarding SAP Activate. I was able to utilize these materials to add to my knowledge and pass the SAP Activate Project Manager certification.”
- “I passed the ACT exam with 93%. Thanks to SAP Jam, roadmap viewer and of course your efforts.”
Your next steps with SAP Activate
- Get started with SAP Activate quickly using the SAP Roadmap Viewer tool. Check out the “Getting Started with SAP Activate in SAP Roadmap Viewer” presentation which can be found on the main page of the SAP Roadmap Viewer under the “Learn More” tile. This document will give you the key information about how to best use the SAP Roadmap Viewer with SAP Activate in your project.
- Ready to dive deeper? Review the ready-to-run digitized business process documentation for SAP S/4HANA Cloud in SAP Best Practices Explorer.
- Ready to start your project? Follow the guided journey in the SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA Cloud in SAP Roadmap Viewer and leverage all it has to offer.
Do you have questions? Want to hear from the SAP Activate experts and users? Sign-up for the SAP Activate Community on Jam to engage with our experts.
Are you joining us at this year’s SAP Annual Conference SAPPHIRE NOW in Orlando? Come meet us at the SAP Activate demo table in the SAP Applications SAP S/4HANA area on the show floor.