Get ready for SAP SuccessConnect Berlin 2018!
This is my fifth year with SAP SuccessFactors and I’m always impressed with how this event continues to get bigger and better every year. And this year’s SuccessConnect in Berlin is no exception. We expect to have 3200 attendees, 110+ sessions, and have some exciting new things in store for our customers! Are you ready for it?
This year, our Motivational Performance and Compensation track is something you won’t want to miss. It’s packed with customers sharing how they’ve not only automated manual processes but how they’ve truly transformed their HR practices to provide real business impact to their organizations. You’ll also hear from SAP subject matter experts on recent innovations, upcoming capabilities, and our vision for the future of our solutions. And finally, thought leaders from around the world will share trends and themes they’re noticing in the market place, and how you can best prepare your workforce to remain competitive and successful.
Here’s a summary of must-see sessions in this track:
- Continuous Performance Management: Past, Present, and Future
- Enable a High-Performance and Development Culture Through SAP SuccessFactors Solutions
- Real Succession Management, Real Results
- Integrated Compensation Journey: Customer Panel Conversation
- How Two Customers Transformed Their Performance Management Processes in Record Time
- Road Map for SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals and SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development
- Road Map and Direction for SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- Get an Overview of SAP SuccessFactors Solutions for Performance, Succession, and Compensation
- Performance Management Transformation: Research Insights and Practical Applications
New this year is a track called “Cultural Change in HR – Trends in German-Speaking Markets.” It’s designed specifically for German-speaking customers and presents customer transformation stories from different sizes and industries focusing on best practices and lessons learned. In addition, there will be food for thought on agility, leadership, organizational energy and how to use it.
And finally, from the Welcome Reception, to the Meet the Experts area, to the Partner Reception, the Berlin Kiez Party and more – you will have plenty of opportunities to network with your peers, exchange best practices and engage with SAP experts. Go here for more details.
Hope to see you there! And if you haven’t already, register for SAP SuccessConnect Berlin today!
We are innovating SAP SuccessFactors solutions every day to help connect your people to your company purpose and transform your workforce experience for the future. Check out the resources HERE to learn more about why SAP SuccessFactors solutions are better for HR.