Innovate with One Trusted Source for All Insights: The Final Step to Digital Transformation
Digital transformation should be the goal for all organizations. But as things stand, 91% of businesses have yet to reach a ‘transformational’ level of maturity in data and analytics.
Improving process efficiency is one of the major issues for over half of organizations, but it’s a problem that can be overcome by innovating with a single trusted source for all of your data insights. It’s also the third and final step to becoming an insights-drive business. (See my previous blogs to learn more about the other two steps.)
Maximize Business Adoption with Modern Analytics
Deriving insights from your data with modern analytics enables you to understand the factors that are affecting your desired business outcomes and empowers your decision making.
SAP analytics solutions come with native integration to SAP BW/4HANA that makes the business user experience unique in functionality and performance. IT is also enabled with plug-and-play solutions that fully leverage investments in SAP BW/4HANA data and metadata modelling and comply with existing data access authorizations with no need to replicate.
SAP Analytics Cloud, for example, lets you consume SAP BW/4HANA queries with live connections. In this way, you avoid the problem of misaligned or competing insights that only creates confusion or misinterpretation of your data. It’s a very real issue that can have unwanted consequences for your business.
Tailor New Analytical Applications to Your Unique Business Requirements
Innovating with one trusted source for your actionable insights removes the barriers often involved during your analytics journey, and it provides all inclusive, seamless access to your data. When your analytics is embedded in your business process, higher adoption and better decisions are a given.
And that’s not all. Direct SQL access to underlying SAP HANA data models enables your organization to easily implement new analytical applications tailored to unique customer requirements. Data silos are consolidated into one central data source with SAP BW/4HANA’s modern big data warehouse solution.
Transform Business Strategy with Integrated and Automated Machine Learning
Machine learning is continually pushing technological boundaries and is regarded as one ofif not the —defining technology of 2018. According to Deloitte, enterprise machine learning within organizations is expected to double this year.
SAP BW/4HANA has that covered. Businesses processes are reimagined with automated machine learning:
- Automated machine learning embedded in SAP BW/4HANA can reduce predictive model generation time by 80% and increase throughput from data science teams by up to 42 times.
- Advanced predictive planning ensures all of your data warehouse data becomes forecastable.
- Integrated and automated machine learning capabilities automatically identify your key drivers of revenue and expense.
- Future expected values are predicted to enable you to understand if you’re on track to meet or exceed your targets.
Digital Maturity Is Not an Option
Organizations that can harness the insights from their data will not just compete, but will thrive in a digitally disrupted economy. SAP BW/4HANA drives your business growth by:
- Empowering line of business users with real-time and predictive analytics at scale
- Enrichingcorporate information with more business insights from Big Data sources
- Supporting mergers, acquisitions and joint-ventures with an integration platform
- Driving digitization of the business with an innovation platform
By offering pre-packaged, best-practice functionality and business content, together with best-of-breed integration with SAP applications, SAP BW/4HANA enables your business to become truly insights-driven and reach a ‘transformational’ maturity in data and analytics. Versatile deployment options are available in the cloud, on-premise or hybrid.
- Download the new SAP-commissioned thought leadership study from Forrester Consulting, “How To Become an Insights-Driven Business.”
- Watch the replay of our recent SAP webinar, where you’ll hear insights from experts from Forrester Consulting, Valvoline, and SAP.
- Stay up to date by visiting our product page and engage with the SAP BW/4HANA community.